Prologue

Obito age 12

Obito was running frantically to find a safe exit while the rocks tumbled down shaking the ground. When Obito looked behind him Kakashi was stuck trying to move his leg. Quickly Obito ran out to kakashi and grabbed him and threw him before a giant bolder slammed on him.
As the dust slowly faded Rin and Kakashi were forced to look at the bloody body cut in half. Rin was crying, tormented on what had happened to her best friend. She was holding the boy's hand and started apologize for not spending more time with him. While Kakashi was angry and kept cursing to himself, wishing he was better. Obito, however, spoke, "Rin.." they both looked at him in shock, "Take my sharingon and give it to kakashi..."
"But obtio-" she was cut off, "After all.. I didn't give him a gift..." Rin cried, but excepted and switched their eyes. "Kakashi. Promise me to protect her.." Kakashi looked at him with watery eyes and said, "I promise to use your gift to protect her with everything I have!" Kakashi yelled while grabbing Rin, because the cave started to fully collapsed on the boy. Leaving Obito lifeless.

2 years later
Obito age 15

"I DON'T WANT TO!!!" He yelled spitting everywhere, "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!" He cried in anger. The black figure stuck two fingers in Obito's mouth grabbing his lower jaw, making him gag. Then he tossed him to the ground.
He heard a crack from the boy's jaw, making him unable to speak. The boy groaned loudly in pain,"Whatcha gonna do about it lover boy?" Zetzu scoffed, while Obito tossed around gurgling at the lack of jaw movement.
Zetzu grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up. "You're the only one strong enough to control the nine tails you know it!"
Zetzu calmed down then whispered, "and you can't stop me from using you." Obito tried to scream but zetzu just bashed his head in.
Once.
Twice.
Three times.
He let go.
Obito's stiff, sweaty body fell hard on the floor. The blood leaked out of his skull after leaving a large bloody indent in the wall.
While watching the blood drip down the crater in the wall guru walked up to Zetzu, "Zetzu-san... you.. killed him.." guru said saddened. "He wasn't cooperating.. I had no choice."
"But-but- how are we going to control the nine tails without his sharingon?!" Zetzu glared at him, "if you trust my judgment you will shut up!" He said angrily, "now wrap around him and put a cloak on. You will change your appearance to have a yellow mask with black flames on it. Have black spiky hair out of it, just like him. Then I will put the chains on you after step one is completed." Guru looked down at the cold, bloody boy. "Yes sir."

8 years later
Obito age 23

Obito was roaming the forest, within the fire lands, to harvest some poison ivy to plant around the base. Suddenly, a young distressed Uchiha boy came up to him. Obito asked in a low monotone voice almost like Madara, "what are you doing out this far?" Itachi quickly collected himself, "Madara?"
"Yes?" Obito responded. "I need your help.."
"What Uchiha boy comes running up to madara asking for help?"
"It's about the clan.. and Danzo.." Obito thinned his eyes when he heard the name, "and this is so important that you come searching for me?" Itachi kneeled and started to plea, "he has commanded the entire Uchiha race be killed. His point of reasoning believing there is a cue within the clan. He believes that one of us helped with the nine tails attack on the village. He thinks that it would be the safest way of protecting the village from such disasters... He asked me to kill them.. I can't.. even if I wanted to I'm not strong enough. I need your help, or else he will kill all of us. This is our only chance to possibly leave some survivors." Itachi used the politest form of persuasion. "And what would I get from helping you.." Itachi looked up, "74344 ¥" *500$* Obito smiled within his mask and put out his hand. "You got yourself a deal boy. What time?" Itachi got up and shook his hand, "2am. You'll be handling the ANBU Uchiha foundation.... I'll be handling the family's.." he looked down. Obito then disappeared. Itachi felt drained and weak.
After discovering Sishui's dead body earlier that day, he knew everything was coming to an end.

2:30 am

Obito finished slaughtering his half of the clan. As he left, the Uchiha foundation was filled with lifeless bloody bodies with their blood splattered all over the floors, walls, ceilings, and now his hands.
He saw a small girl walking the streets alone. She had long dark brown hair. She looked at him in terror of the blood all over his mask. He had no choice, "sorry Izumi," Obito teleported up to her using his sharingon and slit her throat making her gurgle up blood and gag till she was dead.
After killing Itachi's love interest that shared a similar appearance to Rin he ran into the forest. Shaking, he knew what he had done. He threw his mask off crying. "I can't do this anymore!!" He weeped. He fell on his knees filled with guilt and sorrow with the lives he just took. "I never wanted to work with you!!" Zetzu then came out of the ground with the appearance of Madara himself. "Wake up to reality. Life is a cruel, ruthless place. With no one but killers no matter how much good they think they're doing. And whether you like it or not you're stuck here, with me, until you fulfill my plan and re-pay your debt." Obito's fingers nervously intertwined, "you know I can't do that.." he looked up with sharingon activated, angry.
But before Obito could do a thing, Madara took the sword that Obito had just used to killed the Uchihas with, and stuck it through his heart. Making Obito widen his eyes and fall to the floor dead.

2 years later
Obito age 25

He was lying in his bed breathing in and out slowly. Staring at the calling blankly he sighed. He slowly sat up and streched his arms above his head pronouncing his manly features well. Not like there was anyone in the room but it was one of the positive things in obito's life that made him proud. He got up slowly sinking his feet onto the cold concrete floor and walked to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror he saw himself. Every morning he'd look at the scars on his face
First death
The uneven hair growth on the back of his head
Second death
The stab wound on his heart
Third death
His memory filled with every time he was beaten, killed, and whipped.
He always longed to go back, before Madara. Obito's life became an eternal purgatory after Madara had saved him.

Until today.