PART SIX

Adjusting the scope so that the bullet points of impact are at a specific distance, pointing the sniper at my target, I look through the scope, ready for the perfect time to shoot

This guy is one of the worst in the company; his hobby is to wrap clothing for anyone that catches his eyes, then bam, kills them afterwards.

Sai gave me this task, knowing fully well how I feel about buffoons who rape. Coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him, coming to adjust the curtain, I press the trigger, and the bullet shoots him almost instantly
'bam'

Standing up from my crouching position, I put my sniper rifle by my back and start jumping buildings.

I jump down to a low building which is about 4 feet above ground level. I give the sniper gun back to Sai.

"I'm sorry we couldn't go out," Sai says.

"No, it's okay," I reply. He hugs me and leaves. I take a cab and direct the driver to the nearest tavern.

Wow, the music is blasting, flashing lights, smoke machines, and really hot female and male dancers. Even though I picked the place, it feels like a totally different place when looking at it from the outside.

I go to my table and a waiter brings shots to my table. He winks at me and I giggle at the way he tries to seduce me.

So I wink back at him. I take four shots before going to the dance floor, dancing to the rhythm.

A guy comes and slides his hand over my waist. He asks for a dance and I happily agree. He spins me around and sways my hips against him. "Darling, you're turning me on," he says over the music. I stand straight up and face him.

"Let me buy you a drink before I take you to the back," I offer.

I smirk at him and let him lead the way. As soon as we sit down, the bartender offers us a drink. I happily accept because why not? , I have other plans in mind.

Before he could give us our drinks, I saw one of the other bartenders slip something into both of our drinks.

"Well, this wouldn't be so hard," I thought to myself.

He keeps on drinking his fill while he blabs about his life. I couldn't care less about what happens in his daily life. Smiling is the only thing I can do right now to not seem suspicious.

"Come let's go, Don't waste time!" I yell, grabbing his arm.

"Huh?" he asks in confusion.

"Let's go!" I act impatient.

"Ok, ok," he chuckles at my impatience. I lead him to the back.

He sluggishly walks behind me. It must either be the drink or the drug. We reach the back door.

It's very good to see you again, Mr. Williams, or must I say Mastermind? I say as I trail off.

"W-what?" he says, flushed. As he moves into a stance position, ready to fight.

" I finally caught you,rat."

"Wait, t-that voice y-you are Kitsu,-" he stammers as the realization hits him.

"It must have been bad in New York for you to come back so soon."

"S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!" he shouts, stepping back.

"Why though?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"Have you forgotten that you still owe me?"

"Owe y-you?" he asks, stuttering. "I don't owe you anything,"

I giggle. "Yes you do," I assure him.

"Your life baby," I say softly, squinting my eyes. He trips, bending down to him. I take out a dagger and trace the tip over his face.

"Hah, such a shame that someone with a face like yours, you would take any delusional girl or boy out the roof

But unfortunately, you'll have to die by my hands, darling."

" No, no, please! I'll do anything, please spare me."he pleads

Hahaha, I laugh.

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. "So what if I spare you, what then?, so that you can go abuse others? Why?

You don't deserve to be spared. let me do the world a favour hmm? The world will grow to be a better place wouldn't it?

Sweat dripping from his face, chest fastly going up and down. I giggle.

" I love your eyes." I comment,

"You going to be exciting to kill."

Wow, I never thought the cold and distant Sasuke would have such nice taste," Suigetsu remarks

"Yeah, me too," Neji chuckles.

We take a seat on the VIP side, talking about business. Suigetsu suggests we have fun after all, we're in a tavern, why not loosen up a bit? I only nod. It's not like I have anything to do.

'Naruto,'

tsk, if he's dead out there, I wouldn't care give a fuck. He's already caused me enough trouble.
.

.
.
.
AHHHHHH!!!

(Hope you enjoyed ☺️)