PART FIVE

After a refreshing shower, I put a towel around my waist

After a refreshing shower, I put a towel around my waist. I hear my phone ring, I answer the call and put it near my ear.

"M-master, there seems to be a small p-problem," the person speaking on the other end stuttered.

"A problem?" I asked in a questioning tone.

"Yes,we've ..... lost Mrs Uchiha," I soon realize who I am talking to.These stupid people, how can they lose to an Uzumaki?, A Uzumaki!!?

"what?!" I shouted over the phone.

"What are you doing now? You should be following him!!" I shouted. He cleared his throat.

"That's the problem, sir." I raised my right eyebrow in question.

"Sir, a-all of the guards are d-dead, sir. I am the last survivor and the c-cars have been d-destroyed. There's no way of driving back, s-sir."

"How?" I ask myself but before he could answer, I ordered him to stay wherever he is and dropped the call.

Rushing down the stairs, I find Neji and Suigetsu smiling at each other

Rushing down the stairs, I find Neji and Suigetsu smiling at each other. They face me and straighten up their posture. I stare at suigestu, who's legs are shaking.

'Good'

" who let you inside here?" I ask him." Well", he tries to say as he looks at neji for help, who simply smiles his toothy grin.

"Didn't I tell you what will happen if you step even a foot into my house?" "

"Hahaha", he laughs nervously. "Y-yes, but the thing is... the Yamanaka Business have already sent their shipments as promised and are waiting for you. I tried contacting you, but the call couldn't go through," he lies.

"And you?" I ask as I turn to look at Neji. He stops smiling quickly.

"Mm, I just followed suigestu,"simply he says.As he was about to continue, Suigestu closed Neji mouth, making him unable to continue. "Tsk," I say in my mind.

"I don't have time for your excuses." I rush to the door handle and twist the knob quickly. I rush to my car.

I hear, "Why the rush?"behind me.It must be Suigestu. I totally ignored them, entered the car, and went straight to the place where the useless guys said he was at.

Stepping out of the car , i see another car stop beside mine. Out of it came Neji and Suigetsu. We look at the scene in front of us.

"Phweeeewee", Neji whistles,

"What a mess!" Suigetsu states the obvious.

The cars were completely burnt, with only their charred frames remaining. Inside those cars, we could see disfigured and unorganizable bodies lying, flames clinging to the rags of clothes like glue. They looked indistinguishable, to say the least. "Is this all the work of an Uzumaki?" I ask myself.

"He must be something to be able to cause so much damage and escape from guys who have been trained by the Uchiha himself. Now I really want to see him for myself," Suigestu remarks as he comes to me and pats my shoulder. I push him, feeling discomfort.

I'm not in the right state of mind right now, and Suigestu is not helping at all. But the question is, was this all done by an Uzumaki, a fucking Uzumaki!!!?

 But the question is, was this all done by an Uzumaki, a fucking Uzumaki!!!?

Rushing out of the door, I was met by sleek cars. I picked the one that was supposedly his least favorite, entered, started the car using the keys, and left. Surprisingly, the guards at the gate opened for me. I don't think they knew I was running away.

Well, I wouldn't say I am running away; I am just going out for some fresh air. You see, I can't be in that house for ages and expect myself to rot in there. I am too gorgeous for that.

Right now, I entered the city and noticed a car following me from behind. I smirked; it must be his minions. I sped up a little, and they hadn't noticed. I made a U-turn, went through a yellow light, and made several turns.

Worst mistake ever.

A car similar to the first one drifted in front of me. I had to reverse a little and took a short right. I sped to the main road, only to be met by traffic.

"Shit."

I looked through the side-view mirror and saw both cars behind me. I allowed the car in front to move a few feet, engaged the car into first gear, and then slowly released fully.

After 2 seconds, I went to second gear quickly. The car jerked up.I maneuver through the cars, turning left and entering a highway at full speed. The way is empty, not that I'm complaining.

I look through the rearview mirror, I see them not far back. I frown, wondering what the heck is wrong with these motherfuckers. It gives me a second to guess that they put a tracker on in this thing.

I send Sai a "hello fucker" message; he should know what the message is for.

I drift and face the sun. Three cars stop three meters away, blocking the beautiful scenery. Tsk, buffoons.

I press the clutch pedal with my left foot, receiving a pleasing sound. Putting pressure on my right foot, I press the brake pedal. I move ahead at full speed. Ha, they dare to stay?

These buffoons don't think I will do it. I increase the speed, put the car on automatic mode, open the sunroof, climb out of it, and jump onto a rope ladder. Climbing to the top, I stand on the landing skid and leaning onto the handle of the helicopter.

I wave them a kiss. Unfortunately, they were too late. The car goes straightforward and the next thing I saw was

'EXPLOSION'

Waving at Sai who's through the window, I enjoy the scene Infront of me it felt refreshing...

(Hope you enjoyed ☺️)