Hazbin Hotel Pilot: Welcome to Hell!! (Slight Nsfw)

Start from the beginning

I looked down, or rather, up, at my pants and saw that I indeed had a mild boner. I covered it with my hands as my tail reeled me back up. I guess I'm in denial, sure, but this guy would be the only one that I would do! No one else!...
Angel Dust laughed and leaned against the street light I perched on.

Angel Dust: Just messin' with ya schnuckums. Unless you actually wanna do somethin'...

Plop!

Y/N: FUCK IT, LET'S DO IT!

The two of us found a telephone box and I pinned him to the wall with a kiss. We do a quickie in there, rocking the phone box a bit. Shortly after we finish, we walk out with messy hair and loose clothing. I straighten out my hair, zip up my pants, button up my shirt, and straighten my collar while he fixes his suit and hair.

Angel Dust looked over at me, kissed my cheek and looked at me with bedroom eyes.

Y/N: Thank you... I just.. had this weird feeling inside, and I was just-

Angel Dust: Pent up? Stressed? You're welcome.. You were fun.. a lot more fun than most of my clients, in fact... say, want to exchange numbers?

Y/N: Numbers? I don't have a phone I just- *feels a phone in my back pocket and pulls it out* got.. here. Huh. That just showed up in my pocket..

Angel Dust: Right, forgot you just got here.. that's weird.. it just randomly appeared when you felt for it? I didn't feel anything..

Y/N: Wait, I thought that was my muscles flexing! You were grabbing my ass while I did ya?!

Angel Dust: I can't help if it's nicely shaped *He shrugged*

I couldn't help but chuckle, I looked at him, and gave him my hand to shake.

Y/N: Y/N L/N.. I think we'd be good friends, not as... partners in "business," as pals. Whaddaya say?

He hesitantly took my hand with his.. many hands, and proceeded to shake it.

Angel Dust: U-uhm... sure, I guess...

Y/N: Hey.. I got issues, too, and trust is especially one of them... I know what it's like to get used. It's shit.. I promise I won't stab you in the back or anything, alright? I have no intentions to do so.

Angel Dust: How do you know if I-

I hushed him with a finger.

Y/N: Okay, one. You're a.. well.. a prostitute, and two, I know what it's like to not know who to trust.. I had no friends in the living world, but right now, I want to give this second life a chance to be better than the last, even if it's Hell. I even saw the hesitation, it just kind of gave off a vibe that you don't trust much.. sorry, I might've read you too much, have I?

Angel Dust: You are... terrifyingly observant. Yes, I have trust issues, and my only real friend is an explosive-obsessed freak, but I love her like a sister. She's someone I can trust.. *holding back tears and blinks them away, his eyes now glossy* Thanks Y/N... I never knew anyone in Hell could really.. have empathy. This unlikely discovery just makes me wanna... kiss you right now... Is that okay?

Y/N: (in a low, soft voice) Shit, I don't see why not..

I raised his chin with my finger and we proceeded to get closer to each other's lips, and share a soft passionate kiss. Well shit. I kissed a man and I liked it—

Boom! Pew! Pew! Pew!

Our moment of bonding was interrupted by a high tech blimp, blasting away at the city's buildings, causing chaos. An explosion occurred right next to us, while I dove out of the way, with Angel Dust right below me.