Hazbin Hotel Pilot: Welcome to Hell!! (Slight Nsfw)

Start from the beginning

I threw my arms up in the air, concluding my song on top of a building until I hear an annoyed voice call out to me.

Random demon: You're in Hell, dipshit! Have you read the signs?

Y/N: FUCK OFF, PRICK!- Woah, what was that- Sorry! I Just... had some weird idea to express my thoughts...

I scratch the back of my head, looking down at the civilians who appeared to be little demons. Others have slightly cracked open their blinds and windows, peeking their heads at me in wonder as if I was crazy. What's going on? How come everyone's either hiding or locking themselves in their apartments?

Y/N: Hey! *Jumps down in front of a little demon hiding in a trash can, startling him* What's going on here? And why are you guys hiding??

Local Demon: *sniffs in his direction* Oh... you just got here, huh? Well, once a year, a group of fallen angels called Exterminators come down from Heaven and kill as many Sinners and Hellborn as possible. No one down here really knows the reason why, but it just happens.. anyways, welcome to Hell.

With that, the little devil thingy patted me on the shoulder before he crawled away into the darkness of the alley. There's no way this can be hell. Where's all the eternal burning? Where's the suffering? Although I think the bloodshed had already happened?

I looked ahead and saw this car pull up to drop somebody off. I saw a nice pair of slim legs in high heels step out of the car. I see this beautiful feminine figure lean against the car door.

???: Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff!

Spider...guy?: Yeah, yeah- listen.. keep this discreet, ya hear me.. I can't let it get out that I'm offering my services to randos on the street. It was a quick cash grab. *snaps his multiple fingers* got it?

???: Pfft. Whatever you say, slut, hehehehehe

Spider guy: Ouch! Ooh! Such an insult. Let me know when you come up with something creative to call me ya sack of poorly packed horse shit! Tell the misses I said hi. *smooches him* Schnuckums.

???: Pack-o puh'—

The demon angrily grumbles while he recklessly drives off, leaving the spider demon. He walks over to a drug vending machine, and pushes a button that read "Angel Dust." He grabs the bag of drugs out of the vending machine.

Thief: Yoink!

Spider: Hey!

Thief: Up yours, drag show!— AAH!

A random ass boulder conveniently stops the thief, crushing him, but unfortunately for the Spider Hottie, the drugs came with him.

Spider: *gasp* Oh my god! My drugs! Damn it!

Y/N: *deadpans over to the readers* Okay, listen.... I'm not gay. Buuuut... ahem... *inhale* would..

Spider Femboy: Don't act like I didn't see you gawking at me.. see something you like?

The Spider looked over to me hanging off a lamppost by my tail again, this time, I was lower to the ground, at face level with him. Wait, when the fuck did my tail lengthen?!

Angel Dust: Y'know... I usually charge people for my services, but you?... I think I'll make an exception..~ The name's Angel Dust, in case you wanna remember the name who gave you a good time the first ten minutes of Hell..

He booped my nose and I blushed profusely.

Y/N: H-Hey, I'm not..- not gay, alright??

Angel Dust: uh-huh. Your bulge totally convinces me.