my tears ricochet

"Cause I loved you, I swear I loved you, till my dying day"

Sabrina's Pov

I woke up to the feeling of hard cold metal around my wrists. I looked up to see my wrists handcuffed to the wall above my head, there was no chair no bed no anything just floor and wall. I panicked looking around me to figure out where I was. I looked up at the cage like door. It had the capital symbol on it. I let a tear escape my eyes. I didn't make it out. I'm right back where I started. The capital. All the emotions hit me all at once.  All the memories of the capital came rushing back.  And I knew after everything I did and said in that arena, Snow was going to either kill me quick or kill me slow either way I was dead.  I thought back on the conversation me and Finnick had.  I'll never live to see what a family with him would look like.  I would never see him as a father to my children.  I'll never be a mother.  When was the last time I told Finnick I loved him? When was the last time I told August that I loved her?  Suddenly my thoughts were all pushed away by peacekeepers entering my cell.
"Get her."
I heard one say as the other unlocked my handcuffs.  The peacekeeper threw me to my feet as him and the other peacekeeper took me by my arms.  I looked around as they were walking me through the hallway.  I saw Johanna in her cell and Peeta in the cell next to hers. 

The peacekeepers threw me into a room with a long table with the Capital leaders sitting at it. I looked up to see Snow in the middle.
"Tell us where the rebellion is."
Snow demanded.
"What tells you that I know!"
I retorted at him.
"Snarky. That will hurt you."
Snow taunted. I was about to ask what he meant when I felt shocking pain in my sides.  The peacekeepers electrocuted me.
"I. don't. know."
I yelled at Snow.  He motioned for the peacekeepers to electrocute me again.
I fell down in pain.  I screamed in agony.
"We know you cut out Katniss Everdeen's tracker during the games."
Snow told me.  I cursed myself mentally.
"I told you I don't know where she is!"
I screamed at him as the peacekeepers electrocuted me again as I screamed.
"WE KNOW THAT YOU KNOW!"
Snow screamed standing up at me.
"I DON'T!"
I screamed back at him. The peacekeepers turned up the voltage to the point it was almost impossible to breathe and electrocuted me.  I screamed as loud as I could.
Snow walked over to me, who was on the ground crying.  He walked over and slapped me across the face as hard as he could.
"Get her out of my sight."
He demanded to the peacekeepers. They nodded and took me by my arms and dragged me on the ground out of the room. 

They threw me into my cell and handcuffed me to the wall once again. It was like that every single day.  I found a way to speak to Johanna through the small hole in the wall.
"Johanna? Johanna?"
I whispered.  She came over to the hole.
"What?"
She whisper yelled.
"How long have you been up?"
I asked her.
"You were out for three days so since then."
She told me.
"Who else is here?"
I asked her.
"Just me you and Peeta."
Johanna told me.  A leap of hope came into my heart.  Could Finnick be safe?
"Did Finnick get out?"
I asked her.
"Yes. There's been videos of the rebellion everywhere, they've sent it to the capital.  It plays in the hallway.  They're making Peeta reply to them. He's not him Sabrina."
Johanna explained.
God I hate the capital! I just want to be with Finnick in his arms, his loving arms and his sweet kisses. I let silent tears fall down my face. I crumbled into a ball like a long forgotten crumbled piece of paper lost in the corner.

Every day was the same pain, the same questions. Not to even mention the punishments that Snow gave me for what me and Finnick said and did. It was completely against the rules of Snow's pleasures and fantasies program he forced us to do. Every time I'd come back to my cell from being beat to the point of no more feeling. Johanna would cry and repeat how sorry she was for encouraging the actions. But I wouldn't take it back. I was happy when I could finally show my love for Finnick no matter the pain. It was worth it.

A few days later Johanna came back to her cell.
"They shaved my head."
Johanna cried.
"Johanna... I'm so sorry."
I cried to her.
"They said that if I didn't tell the would shave my head, so they did."
Johanna told me.
"We're doing the right thing."
I whispered to her.

Everyday I would go to sleep crying and every night I had a nightmare and they just got worse.
I missed August, and I missed Finnick. I wanted them back. There was no more comfort only pain.

Word Count: 877
Sorryyyy this one was super short😭😭