dancing with our hands tied

"I loved you in secret"

Sabrina's Pov

The train took off as I gazed out the window with Finnick by my side.  I'm not ready to do this
again, to pretend everything that has happened didn't.  I don't want to do this, I was finally happy with my life.  I had August and Finnick and that's all I needed and now it's going to all be gone.

"Now remember Finnick, Sabrina.  Once we get off this train, you will no longer be Finnick and Sabrina, you will be just Finnick, and you will be just Sabrina."
Trina explained.  I couldn't hold back my disgust for the capital.
"Why? Why does it even matter anymore. They won't get their sex toys if we're dead, Trina."
I scowled.  Snow and his rules make me wish I died in that arena.
"You know why!"
Trina screeched. It took us all aback, Mags tried to calm her down but Trina wouldn't let her.
"Fine. In the capital, I'll do whatever Snow wants but once I'm in that arena, he has no power over me."
I negotiated, putting my hands down on the table standing up to be at eye level to Trina. Finnick pulled me back down beside him, holding me down by my waist.
"She's right Trina."
Finnick reasoned.
"Fine! Have it your way!"
Trina said storming into her room.
"You had to piss her off."
Finnick laughed, I nudged him in the side smiling to myself.
"Hey, no matter what I'll never leave you Sab."
Finnick whispered once it was just us, putting his forehead against mine as our noses touched and our lips were only centimeters apart.
"I love you so much Finnick Odair."
"I love you even more Sabrina Bailey."

"We're here!"
Trina celebrated as the train came to a stop.
Me and Finnick quickly let go of each other's hands as the doors opened and the crowd started to scream with joy.  We followed Trina to where she would split us up to our stylists and makeup artists.

"There she is. My muse, my masterpiece."
My stylist exclaimed upon my arrival.
"Thank you Lance!"
I smiled hugging him.
"How are you darling? Really how are you?"
Lance asked pulling away from the hug to face me.
"I've been better."
I laughed.
"Okay well, you are gorgeous, but let's add some... shine."
Lance said more to the artists than to me but he still winked.
"I trust you Lance."
I told him, getting ready for the capital over the top look he would give me.
I closed my eyes and let the makeup artists get to work.

"And done... with your makeup at least."
One of the artists told me. I opened my eyes to see that my eyeshadow was this light turquoise blue that ombré into a dark midnight blue that changed to dark blue gems up to my hairline along with my signature bright red lipstick on my lips, it was what I was known for in the capital. I also had extremely long fake eyelashes and dark blue almost black eyebrows. They had also put turquoise and dark blue streaks into my hair.

I turned around to see Lance holding up my outfit for the tribute parade. It was very well revealing but what else can you expect when 1 you are one of Snow's 'favorites' and 2 from district 4.
My outfit had seashells as the bra and for straps had pearls that went off the shoulder, under the seashells was fishing net that would probably go just above my belly button. And the skirt when down to my feet with a large slit that would go up to the waist line of the skirt. The skirt was made out of this then fabric that made waves like the ocean. The fabric had sparkles all over it while the base color was a turquoise blue and lavender purple that matched the seashells. The waistline was the same color with sparkles but had fishing net laced over it. And my high heels, made out of pure pearls. I put on the outfit, it was exactly what I thought it would be. I expected it from this point although I could tell that Lance really put a lot into this, it wasn't his fault that Snow wanted to leave almost nothing to the capital's imagination. I think Lance was trying to up his games due to the girl of fire and her stylist.

  I think Lance was trying to up his games due to the girl of fire and her stylist