"Y/n!Say it already!,I'm about to cum!",he sweezed his eyes tight as he increased his speed and moved your hips up and down faster.

"No!I don't want to give up!~Nghhh yet!,I can't take more of this"~,your eyes rolled back to your head and you came making loud moans.

"What are they doing in there!", Sikorsky quiestioned hearing the loud moans of both you and Doyle coming from the other room.

"Seem like things are getting out of control", Yanagi chuckled and closed his laptops screen.

"DOYLE!S-STOP!MFFF!~I'LL TELL YOU! I'LL TELL YOU!PLEASE DON'T SHOOT IT INSIDE ME!"

At the last second,Doyle raised your body and removed his member from inside you,he came hard all over your body.Your body couldn't move at this point,you were shaking,your muscles felt sour and your heartbeat was increasing like crazy.

"C-can you get dressed on your own?", Doyle huffed as he put on his black long sleeved turtleneck shirt.

"I can't even m-move!",you covered your eyes and breasts with your arms as you layed on the floor.

"I'll get you cleaned up",Doyle picked you up and layed you on the bed.He cleaned you up and carefully dressed you up back in your normal clothes.

.

.

.

"Can you walk?",he asked putting his backpack on his shoulder.

"Not yet..",you sat on the bed looking at your shoes, your legs were still shaking and your whole body hurting.

Doyle lifted you up and with you in his arms,he exited the room.He walked in the other room where the other death row inmates were waiting,Dorian was there too.

"Good job,Doyle.I didn't expect that you would make the brat speak",Dorian congratulated Doyle and looked at you grinning."I have to admit that your method was smart".

Doyle scoffed and exited the secret room,the other death row inmates followed behind him.After walking for a bit,the path stopped.Spec stepped forward and pushed a rock on the wall revealing the maze!

(This whole time all I needed to do was to walk through this passage to find the maze!But even if I managed to escape I wouldn't be able to move that rock..)

"Now tell us the way through the maze.And stand up,walk on your own, he doesn't have to carry you",Dorian sneered.

"Hey,her legs are tired.She isn't ready to walk yet",Doyle looked at Dorian dead in the eyes.

"It's okay Doyle",you smiled at him."Im feeling a bit better...",you insisted,he put you down and you managed to stand on your feet.

"Fine!,I'll tell you the way!"

(I just have to buy some time...I have a feeling that my team hasn't abandoned me!I don't think they would leave me behind just to get the ultimate source of power for themselves...After all my instinct told me to bring them with me,to trust them!)

You stepped forward to go into whatever path you would see infront of you,after all you had lied about knowing where to go.You had only memorized half of the map and the maze wasn't a part of it.

As you stepped forward,you suddenly felt something sharp cut into your arm.

"AHH!",you screamed in pain as you held the wound to stop from bleeding.

"Don't play dump with me little bitch", Dorian grabbed you roughly by your hair."I know you don't know this part of the map,this was just a test to see if you were going to lie".