⭐ Meet The Light bulb ⭐

"Aaagh!!!" Amato screeches.
It attracted the attention of Boboiboy who was on the upper bed.

"What's wrong?" Boboiboy questions him.

Amato glares at him, "I have a lot of homework! And then those Freaking exams!!"

Boboiboy's eye colour change of that to Solar. And then he replies with attitude, "That's not my problem then."

Amato shifted his glare to boboiboy and made direct eye contact. "Huh!? That's not your problem!? Why don't you try helping me out!!"

"Why so? Can't you just study yourself??" Solar asks.

Amato was getting angry with his attitude and raised his eyebrow. "Where did you get this attitude from??"

Solar says, "I don't know. I always be like this." It was pissing off Amato and he almost screamed at him, "What do you MEAN ALWAYS BE LIKE THIS!?"

Solar covered his mouth, "Whoops. My bad. Woah... somebody's getting angry aye...?"

Amato continued, "Off course, I would! Why are you like this Boboiboy??? Last time you hurt me just because Mechabot popped a balloon and now..."

Solar gets down the ladder and then his clothes changed to white and orange complexion. And his orange spectacles came up.
Amato was confused and was also astonished by the way his costumed changed.

"Look, that balloon thingy or whatever...that wasn't me. It was someone else ...." Solar patiently explains.

"I don't understand YOU." Amato tells him in a hissing way.

"Hey-You know what?? It turns that I have more patience than you!"

"What do you mean, more patience again!? I'm completely fine!"

"What was that tone then?? You were angry, off course!"

"That was the tone of confusion not angriness." Said Amato folding his arms.

Solar smirks at him. "That's what all the dumbest kids say!"

This attracted the attention of Amato to shift his Acrimonious stare to him, "So, you mean I'm one of the dumbest!?"

"Off course, you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!!"

"What is wrong with you!? Oh wait! You are the other one in him??"

"Yeah."

"And what might YOU represent??"

Solar smirks proudly, "Intelligence."

"You didn't look like that to me." Amato looks away from solar scratching his non itchy cheek.

"Huh!? Then what did I look like to you???" Solar asked out of curiosity.

"Some Maniac who has bad attitude."

Amato says this and shrugs.

"MANIAC!?"

"Oh! Look! Now who is losing patience? Huh? And you talk about being patient all this time."

"Grr.."

"Oh look~ someone's angry!" Amato acts like solar who said this earlier.

"I don't sound like that!"