Chapter 19: One Must Survive And The Other Will Be Dragged

Start from the beginning

'Grab'

'Pull!'

'Drag, Drag, Drag'

'Halt'

'Widen'

So she grabbed him with all her strength and pulled him towards her dragging him out of the corpse pit approaching the part where the sunlight had come from.

She dragged him till there.

'Ulisses you are so dam heavy!' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She thought as countless of sweats dropped her face.

'Look up'

"Ah a way out...." (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She looked up at the sunlight seeing that there had been an actual way out.

Be it out of ventilation or anything it was definitely a way out, however.

'I hate to cuz but what the f!'(Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

'It's like bad luck keeps coming!'(Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She thought trying to hold back her stressed and angry tears.

"--- —--" (Caped men two, talking)

"---- —---" (Caped men two, talking)

The voice sounded louder although she still felt a little relieved she could not hear the words he said so it meant that he was still further away but time was rushing her.

How the hell was she supposed to get up if Ulisses was unconscious?

It was exactly like an underground dry sewer with a ladder almost attached to the wall the height of a five-story straight ladder with the very top a circular bar cover.

'Look down'

'Crunch down'

'Shake, Shake'

Han Jea/Nania looked down at Ulisses and crunch down with a panicked face again.

She started shaking him harder.

"Ulisses come on I know you don't like me but you have to wake up please were going to get caught at this rate" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"Ulisses dam it! Please don't do this to me!" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She tried not to raise her voice at him.

"You said you would protect my husband and Elliot then get up and uphold that dam promise!" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"Ulisses" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

Han Jea/Nania began to cry in frustration as her heart began to beat faster.

'He's not going to wake up no matter how much I try...I don't know what they did to him but he needs medical attention...' (Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

She looked at him with both resentment and hate for making her suffer like this.

'Grab'

'Drag'

'Pull Up'

'Stand up'

There was just no use, she couldn't give up now that she was one step closer.

She didn't know if her fragile body could carry such a man but she had to do it somehow.

She dragged Ulissess's body a little bit more and managed to go under the little space standing him up as a recliner.