The Divorced Trio

As Andrias left the throne room and walked down the hall, he entered his room where he had Darcy/The Core take their optimization. He sighed as he was upset he did this to Marcy and everyone else in Amphibia, they all trusted him and he turned on them.

He did make amends for his crimes and they all forgave him after what he's been through, he sat down on his chair as he doesn't know what he's going to do after this is all over. He thought about he can join the new government that Amphibia made after he was dethroned.

Andrias then sees the burned picture of Himself in his youth, Leif and Barrel. He smiles as he remembers that day when the three played around together. He also remembered the first day when Leif and Barrel told him to stand up to his father long ago.

Andrias' Flashback...

As Andrias was walking down the hall of the castle, he then was tackled by Leif and Barrel. "Hi, Drias!" Leif and Barrel both said. Andrias then giggled as he smiles. "Hey Guys! What's up?" Andrias said as he sits up and stared at his friends.

"We found something very special in the city, Drias! You have to come see!" Leif said. Andrias smiles as he spoke. "Oh wow! That's amazing! But, I have some stuff to do with my father, we're trying to train the new soldiers for the next invasion." Andrias said.

He then saw the expressions on Leif and Barrel's faces changed as Leif had a frown expression while Barrel crossed his arms and had an angry expression. "Oh! Okay..." Leif said in depression. Barrel got angered as he then spoke.

"Andrias, why can't you tell you're old man that all of what he's doing is wrong!?" Barrel shouted that mad Andrias' eyes widen in shock as he didn't mean to make Barrel angered. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Barrel, calm down." Andrias said as he tried to clam him down.

"Those are kids! Andrias, and all your doing is nothing!" Barrel yelled. "You're father is taking these poor kids away from their families to be used as an army for the invasion! I get it! But this has gone way to far!" Barrel shouted at Andrias.

"Yeah, Sorry..." Andrias said as he rubs the back of his neck. "You need to stand up to him, be the bigger newt, show him strength, show him what a real ki h would do when they have an abusive parent." Barrel said.

Andrias then frowns as he knew Barrel was right, his father always treated him with no respect and showed him less love as a normal parent should always show love to their child. Andrias knew he had too, but he couldn't disappoint his father or tarnish their family's legacy.

Leif then looked at him as she spoke. "Andrias, you need to go to your father and tell him to knock it off, stand up to him, show him he's go no power to abuse you, show him you are the one in control." Leif said. Andrias knew they were right, but he just couldn't do it.

Andrias looked at them and sighed. "Leif, Barrel, I know it's hard... But I have to do this... My father needs me to do this... I'm sorry... But... I can't..." Andrias said. Leif and Barrel's eyes widen in shock as Andrias sits up and began to walk away. "I'm sorry..." Andrias whispered as a tear then rolled down his face.

Andrias entered the throne room where Aldrich was waiting for him. "Ah! There you are son, now we have much to do when the invasion comes." Aldrich said. Andrias nods his head as he and his father leave the throne room.

Andrias felt nervous as he looked up at his father and spoke. "Um... Father?" Andrias said as he was scared. Aldrich stopped as he looked down at his son. "Yes? Son?" Aldrich said. Andrias was nervous but he spoke. "Um... T-The kids that we are using as soldiers f-for the i-invasion..." Andrias said as he was a little scared.

"Yes?" Aldrich said as he was concerned. "Um... Don't you think they should be with their families, they probably feel miserable and may not want to do this? Do you think it's a little... Extreme?" Andrias asked. Aldrich stood there as he then strokes his big, long, puffy white beard.