"You just said that we all know the answer to the question I asked. It means I am dumb and ask stupid questions," she shrugged and looked away angrily.

What's going on? That's so not like Amy.

"Hey, you did ask a pretty dumb question there," Aaron told her.

That's not the right thing to say right now, you dumb man.

"You are just calling me dumb now," Amy scoffed.

"Well, I just said the truth," he shrugged.

"You think I am dumb for real?" Amy looked at him in shock.

Okay, this is turning up bad.

"Aaron, Amy, it was just a joke," Drama Queen said to get them to cool down.

"No, it wasn't," Amy glared at Aaron.

"Amy, I am sure Aaron didn't mean that. You are just reading too much into it," I tried to tell her.

"What the heck?" Amy scoffed, "How conveniently you have managed to turn everyone against me!"

Aaron looked at her in disbelief, "I haven't said anything to them."

"No, of course you haven't. I am really the bad person here now, am I not?" she said looking hurt.

"Amy, calm down, okay? It was just a joke," I told her.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just go, okay? It doesn't matter who drives. We need to leave," Drama Queen said and pointed to the car.

"You know what? I think I don't wanna go any more," Amy scoffed as she glared at Aaron.

"I can't believe you right now, Mel," Aaron scoffed.

Amy bit her lip briefly and continued looking at him before she suddenly started laughing hard.

"What the heck? You were supposed to continue it!" Aaron cribbed, laughing with her.

"I couldn't control it anymore," she raised her hands in defeat and laughed harder.

What the heck?

"Are you both kidding me right now?!" drama queen and I said in unison.

I looked at him and he looked at me. We both made a face at each other and looked back at them.

"I thought you both were fighting for real," I stomped my foot.

"I thought this is gonna end up bad and then Mom will find some wild reason to blame it on me and then, finally, kill me for it. I was scared for my life," Drama Queen scoffed.

They both laughed harder and Aaron placed his arm around Amy and hugged her from the back.

"Now, you know how we feel when you both fight like kids?" Amy smirked at us.

"Besides, Mel and I? Fighting for such dumb reasons?" Aaron scoffed, "Not in a million years. Mel is not like that."

Amy smiled and kissed him lightly.

Aww, so cute.

They broke the kiss and looked at us. 

"So, now the driver?" Drama Queen asked.

"Didn't you just say it doesn't matter?" Aaron asked him.

"That was because I thought you both were arguing. Not anymore!" he scoffed.

Aaron shook his head and said, "Why don't we do this? We split into two teams. Mel and I are one and you two are the second. It is a twelve-hour drive. We split it into six hours each. Whichever team drives first right now will drive second when we return so that we get to experience both day and night driving. Between the teams, you can split as you want."