Chapter 15: Enemies With Different Greeds

Start from the beginning

'This batch indeed is younger I'm curious if the poison will take a told on there small body more faster than the adults' (Doctor Nevardo's inner thoughts)

He thought as he looked at them and the unhigenitc tent and left the tent to a large corner space were some Reynolds knights and three doctor assistants stood organizing the supplies sent from the Reynold Duchy.

Near them were a couple of tents he had already injected with the Moros disease with the adults.

"What a hassle, why are they sending hygienic things to these poor people?" (Doctor Tenor, asked)

A fourty year old man asked annoyed as he looked at the countless of boxes they had just received late night that still hand not been fully organized.

"According to what I heard it was due to the new Duchess who asked for such thing to be sent" (Reynolds knight Kin, said)

One of the reynolds knight who was opening one of the boxes with metal crowbars said.

"The Duchess did that?" (Doctor Tenor, asked)

Doctor Tenor asked confused.

"Why would the Duchess do that? Doesn't she come from the Abendroth family who side with the emperor?" (Doctor Tenor, asked)

"I did not see myself but I asked some of the knights that delivered the supplies and apparently there's a rumor that the Grand Duke Damien fell for the illegitimate woman" (Reynolds knight Kin, said)

Reynolds knight Kin had opened the wooden large box as he said.

'What? The Grand Duke fell in love? That's impossible out of the many people I'd least expect the Grand Duke to fall in love for a woman especially if she came from the emperor's side' (Doctor Tenor's inner thoughts)

"It appears that she's such a great beauty even more beautiful than the empress and young Duchess Robellia" (Reynold knight Kin, said)

"Perhaps that is why the Abendroth family kept her from showing any appearances because she was such a beauty some are going as far as to call her an angel I wonder if it was her plan to seduce the Duke by the emperor's orders however it doesn't add up why she would send such thing" (Reynolds knight Kin, said)

"Is the new Duchess beauty enough to be called an angel or hold more beauty than the two grand beauties?" (Doctor Nevardo, asked)

Suddenly Doctor Nevardo's voice was heard.

"Ah Doctor Nevardo!" (Doctor Tenor, said)

He along with the Reynolds knights that were there turned at his presence.

"Please continue on, this conversation has intrigued my interest especially the one of the new Duchess" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

Doctor Nevardo said with a fake smile as his eyes reflected clear interest.

"Ah..well there's actually another rumor about the new Duchess that I heard" (Reynolds knight Kin, said)

The Reynolds knight Kin who was telling Doctor Ternor of the gossip gulped slowly and hesitantly added on.

"It seems the Duchess is very fond of the young master" (Reynolds knights Kin, said)

"Ohoh, so the new Duchess has already picked her side" (Doctor Nevardo, said)

He grabbed his chin in more interest.

"She's openly telling the emperor that she is not on his side...it makes me think if the Emperor will send someone to deal with her for her betrayal" (Doctor Nevardo, said)