Part 27

Chapter 27

HIRUZEN SARUTOBI

The Third Hokage of Konoha struggled back to his feet as he found himself surrounded by a rather familiar technique. A reddish skeletal structure appeared around him, stopping the attack from the Third Raikage.

"Are you fine, Lord Third?" he heard the familiar voice of Fugaku Uchiha as the Uchiha patriarch appeared behind him in a blur, his eyes glowing an eerie red as blood dripped from his face.

"Kukh. Kukh! Yes, I am," he reassured the man as he winced in pain. The attack from Ay had left more damaged than he had expected.

"ARGH!" the Third Raikage shouted, and then suddenly he was forced to look up.

CRACK!

He stilled as he heard the sound of cracking, and looked up to find, the skeletal rib cracking as the lightning cloak around Ay, began to crackle loudly as black lightning arched over his body.

"Impossible," he mouthed as he saw, the Susanoo beginning to crack. Fugaku by his side frowned as well and closed on his eyes and Hiruzen felt him gather a lot of chakra, as he suddenly mouthed.

"Amaterasu!" though suddenly he heard another shout.

"Ninpo: Rubber Style: Rubber Wall!" and suddenly, a wall of brownish rubber appeared infront of Ay, and was lit up by the Black cursed flames of Amaterasu.

"Ay sama, I bring news!" he heard this newcomer shout. It was a middle-aged shinobi, with one of his eyes covered by a seal, and with the special rubber style he had used, he could only be one person.

Though them another shinobi appeard right beside him, his body covered in a familiar lightning cloak. Blood caked his bdoy, as this young shinobi looked at the third Raikage with a concerned gaze He wore the headband of Kumo and had the same coloring as Third Raikage.

"Pops, your arm!" he heard the man shout, and his guess was right. This was supposedly the next Raikage, Ay's son.

"Dodai! What are you doing here?" Ay questioned hiss second in command gruffly.

"Sir, Iwa has failed to provide back up. Our forces are suffering great losses. This is unsustainable, we have to pull back," and he saw the young shinobi to his side nod.

"Yes, you are injured, me and Dodai can cover the retreat...." But before he could finish, Hiruzen was surprised when he saw the Third Raikage's chakra shift suddenly as his cloak expanded and began to turn into a darker hue.

"NO!" the man said, his cloak now completely black, the very ground beneath his feet cracked as he stepped froward towards him and Fugaku who had recovered some of his chakra.

"Dodai! Have the men retreat!" and he saw his second in command's eyes widen as he realized the implication behind those words.

"I shall cover your retreat myself!"

"But Pops!" the younger man tried to speak up, knowing what the consequences of this would be. However, the second in command was quick to intervene.

"As you command, Lord Third!"

And he saw Ay glance back at the young man who had become quiet, and their eyes met as the Third gave him a small nod before he turned to face him and gave a massive smirk.

"Come Hiruzen. Let me show you the true might of a Kage!"

BOOOM! CRACKLE! CRACKLE!

0000

OHASHI HATAKE

BOOOM!

Ohashi jumped back as he felt a massive chakra entity appear infront of him, crashing the buildings around them. The massive chakra entity endured his attack and used the massive sword to cut through the smoke.