Part 25

Chapter 25

HIRUZEN SARUTOBI

The Third Hokage of Konoha jumped back, his ever-loyal summons in his hand, as the ground before him, suddenly was covered in a dust cloud, as the Third Raikage landed heavily on the ground, cracking the very earth underneath his feet.

He was quick to cycle through a series of hand seals and pushed chakra into his lungs as he inhaled a massive gulp of air.

"Katon: Majestic Flame Destroyer," and he exhaled a massive torrent of flame aimed straight at the man, though he didn't just stop at that and cycled through another set of hand seals.

"Futon: Gale Palm," and then a massive torrent of winds struck the firestorm, making it even bigger, as he landed on the ground. His eyes remained narrowed on the massive sizzling storm of fire in front of him. Had it been any regular shinobi, the storm would have burned them to a husk.

Yet The Third Raikage was no ordinary shinobi. The man simply walked out of the massive storm of fire; his body covered by his iconic lightning cloak. His body was unblemished, showing that he had taken no damage from his attacks.

"Is that all you got, Sarutobi!" the man taunted, and Hiruzen took a deep breath as he saw the man's posture shift as he got ready to attack him.

Their respective forces clashed around them, yet none took a step to intervene between them, knowing that their interventions would only hinder them both, for they weren't regular shinobi.

No, they were Kages. Men who rose above the normal, rising to the levels of Gods among their respective villages.

"AGHHH!" the man rushed towards him, and Hiruzen closed his eyes as he began to cycle through another set of hand seals. The lightning cloak was perhaps the greatest defensive ninjutsu created. Yet that didn't mean that the technique was impervious to all the regular aspects and weaknesses of ninjutsu.

"NINPO: Vacuum Blade," he shouted as he summoned a massive shuriken using the scroll attached to his back. And he coated the shuriken with a thin stream of pure wind-natured chakra, and the shuriken gained a green hue.

Hiruzen swung it towards the three fingers of the Third Raikage.

CHING!

His feet dug into the ground, yet he saw the man's eyes widen as his shuriken blocked his attack. Hiruzen smirked, twisted his hand, and swung the shuriken and was able to imbalance Ay, and he was quick to strike, using his shuriken at the man's neck.

Though Ay was quick to react and pushed himself up, making the attack hit his chest.

SHING!

The attack failed to break through the lightning cloak, and it gave the Raikage an opportunity to attack . The man gripped his shuriken, refusing to let go, as he pulled back his arm.

"Raiton: Lightning Bolt!" the man shouted as he swung his arm at him and as Hiruzen was about to jump back, his trusted summon was quick to react.

"Expand!" came the shout, as Enma expanded, its end hitting the man straight in the chest.

BOOOM!

The man was pushed back, and Hiruzen jumped back. The shuriken he had summoned had not been broken into two.

"You have to be careful, Sarutobi. You cannot let him land a hit on you," Enam cautioned him, and Hiruzen nodded. The Third Raikage stood there and crushed the half of the shuriken which were in his hand.

CRUNCH!

Though, Hiruzen didn't miss the red liquid dripping down from his hand. Ay, looked at his bleeding hand, and smirked as he looked towards her with a massive toothy smirk.