Chapter 12

Hey loves!!! Gosh I am so sorry about putting this book on hold! I moved to California and discontinued but now that I'm back home after a year of being there I'm ready to write once more!! Enjoy the updated version!
________________________

Y/n's pov

After the lunch with Lilith I went back to my bungalow and researched all night for a more discrete place to lay low for a bit.

I came across a small private island in the Mexico states. I know so cliche but it's worth a try.

4:30am

"Grayson" I gently shake him awake.

"Yeah?"

"We need to talk. Meet me in the kitchen" I say as I walk out.

"What's up?" He yawned.

"Bora bora is beautiful but I didn't realize we were being hunted" I gave him a look

"So I came across a private island and I want all of us to go there immediately" I sat my computer in his lap.

It took him a bit to realize what was going on. "So you want to leave to Mexico?" He was confused.

"Grayson I am not about to risk my life because of some bullshit that happened three years ago"

"Fine we'll talk to Ethan and Lilith, pack first thing tomorrow afternoon" he sighed.

_____
8:39am

I feel groggy as fuck... Grayson decided to leave to have a talk with Ethan to departure first thing  at 12pm

I just finished packing everything and now we're on our way to the airport.

________
12:30am
(after three days of travel)

I can't believe it took us three fucking days.

I wiped the tried out of my eyes and tried my best to fix myself up. We were all exhausted after the trip.

We finally made it to Mexico and just arrived to an off grid private island.

This place is honestly so beautiful!

So the set up is amazing! There is a main house with 6 bed rooms and two pool houses that is basically two houses on its own

Grayson Ethan Lilith and I set up in the main house while the security set up in those pool houses.

"Gosh it's so beautiful here babe" I awed at the sight.

"Go up to the third floor there's an elevator that will take you to the grand master" Grayson smiled.

I wasted no time! I did as Grayson asked and holy fuck I've never seen this before!