Chapter 10

Y/n's p.o.v

I wake up to Grayson shaking me awake "what" I hissed. "It's twelve o'clock in the afternoon you okay?" He was worried. I gave him a confused look and got ahold of my phone.

The time read 12:05pm before I could speak a word I rushed into the bathroom and dropped to my knees. Grayson came behind me holding my hair as I let

Out last nights dinner into the toilet. "You sure you wanna watch the kids this weekend?" Grayson was worried but with some breakfast I was good.

"I'm fine Grayson I just need some coffee" I assured him with a smile. We both walked to the kitchen and he made me a cup of coffee and some dry toast, although I wanted more this is all my body could hold down at the moment.

Soon the kids came over and Grayson decided to take them to the beach. I wanted to go so we all got dressed and loaded the car "I love how you went from dangerous gang leader to daycare daddy" I laughed. "You got jokes huh?" He chuckled.

-
I laid my beach towel on the sand and undressed myself leaving me in my bright red bikini. Grayson kept starring which made me smirk. "Dada swim" Grant asked

"Okay ask Gabe if he wants to go" Grayson told our son and soon they all took off running down to the beach. I picked up Sophia and decided to sit in on the bank letting her splash in the little waves.

"Yay mama kick kick kick" I giggled. I looked to where Grayson was and he was talking with a girl around our age. Did I feel jealous? A bit. Even though we weren't a thing

The girl was laughing and so was he, I watched for a little bit but enough was enough he's supposed to be watching the boys.

I stood up with Sophia and walked over to those idiots. "Hey" they both looked to me. "Hi" Grayson smiled. "Who is she?" That girl hissed. "Grayson who is this girl" I asked.

"A friend" he replied. "Is that so?" I looked over to the girl "Gray love who is this thing that's talking to me right now" before I he

Could answer I slapped the bitch across the face, she held onto her cheek. "First of all show some respect bitch, second I am his baby mama see these three babies?" I pointed out our kids

"Those are my babies along with the one growing inside me! So you can fuck off and go find someone else who isn't a father thank you very much" I stood there and watching her. "O..okay sorry" she scurried away.

I saw Grayson smiling "what" I shot him a look. "Jealousy looks hot on you baby mama" he licked his lips. "Fuck off"

I walked back to our spot and dried Sophia off. We spent the rest of our day swimming and having fun with the kids

Later we all got some food and went back home. I got the kids showered and in bed by ten.

I heard the shower running and peeped inside. I know I told myself I'd take things slow but I'm really craving him right now.

I stripped naked and opened the shower door, I snaked my hands around his waist and kissed his back. "What are you doing" he turned around coming face to face with me

"Hi" he smirked. "Hi" I smiled. I wrapped him in a hug and laid my head on his chest. We both stood there listening to the water splash around.

He tilted my chin up and I looked into those beautiful hazel eyes of his. "I love you mama" he laid a kiss on my lips, he slowly pulled away and I felt empty without his touch.

"Grayson" he cut me off "I know you want to take things slow. This is me telling you how I truly feel. You can say it when you're ready but just know that I never stopped loving you and I never will stop loving you"

He laid another soft rich kiss on my lips. "Thank you gray" we finished our shower and cuddled all night. I felt much better knowing that we could still how affection while taking everything slow.

————

I heard a knock at the door and it was Lilith and Ethan. Ethan had a worried look on his face "what's wrong E?" I asked. "Nothing" we hugged and he went to my room

Probably looking for Grayson. What's up with him?" I pointed to a very stressed out Ethan. "Just some work stuff m sure" she brushed it off. I made us some breakfast but the twins were no where to be found. After a while they

Both walked into the kitchen "okay guys we'll be taking a month off from work and going on a little vacation of your choice" Ethan announced. Lilith and I looked at one another suspiciously "what's the catch?" Lilith asked

"Well we will get to spend time with our families and be all together as one" Grayson said. "And we get to pick the place?" I said. "Yup" Ethan replied.

Lilith and I looked over at one another and smirked.
"Bora Bora" we both said at once. "Babe" Ethan whined. "Shut it you told us to pick and that's what we chose" she folded her arms "I think that's perfect" Grayson came up to me and kissed me on the lips

"I'm sorry did we miss something? Since when are y'all all affectionate?" Lilith gave us a look "since I got pregnant because of your advice" I shot her a playful glare.

"Touché" we both laughed. "Okay we will get everything booked and off by tomorrow"

"That's so soon Ethan" I was so confused. We just now heard about this and now they wanna go tomorrow!

"It'll be fun and plus we have a private jet so we don't need to wait in no airport or shit like that" E assured me.

"Fine take the kids home and go start packing" I handed a sleepy Sophia to Ethan and Gabe ran along with Lilith. "See y'all tomorrow" I sighed. I knew something was up I just didn't know exactly what that was.

———

"Okay babe that's the last bag" Grayson shouted. "Babe huh?" I smirked. "Would you prefer something else?" He slowly walked up to me and pulled me into a hug

"Maybe" I smiled widely! He kissed and sucked on my neck "and what would that be?" He whispered, before I could answer I heard someone say ew

Me thinking it was Grant I went to scold but when we looked to the person it was Ethan. "Come on love birds we got a flight to catch" he tapped on his wrist watch.

I flipped him off and Lilith just laughed. We got into our suv and I buckled Grant in, we drove off down to the airport and finally got to the jet just in time.

All of our baggage got loaded onto the plane and we were treated like royalty. "Who are you people" I joked. "Right they are so extra" Lilith played along. Soon we were in the sky going to my second favorite place BORABORA!