Chapter 05

Y/n's POV

Flash back

"I love you so much" he leans in, out lips connect like two pieces of a puzzle. "Your forever my beautiful princess" I felt so safe and calm in his chest.

We goes to lay me down in the sand, stripping my clothes one by one "I love you Grayson"

A loud thud and I awake from my sleep. "What the fuck" I sighed, looking back it was only a dream. "Y/n rise and shine" I hear Jack say.

He slid a tray of food under the door. "I'm not hungry" I shove the tray back. "You haven't eaten or drank anything in days" Moose one of the men helping Jack said.

"Fuck off" I spat. The door opened and Jack punched me across the face, I fell back into the boxes and soon everything went black.

Trey's POV

It's been three days since I've seen y/n. Ethan and Lilith are on the search including the gang house. I know that was Grayson that had visited me that night.

He has a little L with wings for Lorenzo. Y/n's first born who got killed... "hey uncle Trey where momma?" Grant asked.

"She went with uncle Jack to buy you some goodies but don't worry sweetie she'll be back soon" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and fed him breakfast.

I heard the door fly open and in walked a pissed off Ethan and a worried Lilith. "What's wrong?" I was scared to ask that question.

"Jack took-" I put my hand up and pointed over to Grant. "Jack took y/n out of town" my expression changed. "What" I was about to cry.

"What is Cameron doing about this?" I was a little hesitant about her, yes she was the oldest but shit just wasn't adding up. She had a code to her door too, who needs

A code to get in. "Well let me know if you guys figure anything out please. In the mean time I'll be here taking care of Grant and the house" I plopped down on the chair. I can't believe y/n is missing.

Unknown POV

"I need to go" I told Cameron. "No they will be suspecting you, you need to wait it out" she spat. "I can't leave her there for much longer" I shouted. "Please! I will handle this" she begged.

"That's what you said the first time! And look where she's at!" I punched the wall, I hadn't realized half my fist went through

The dry wall until I had to pull my arm out. "Listen, I will drive down there and talk to them if that doesn't work you can go in but let me handle this please" she was shaking with fear.

"I'm giving you an hour if y/n isn't free and back home I will end them along with you" I shoved Cameron out of the way and got into my black SRT Challenger, I raced off down the road to Jacks club.

Y/n's POV

I sat in the corner rethinking my life choices. I miss my son so much, I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to him.
"Jack please let me go" I begged.

"Shut the fuck up" he punched the door making me scoot back a bit. I was beyond pissed yet scared.

What will happen to Grant? He's my only child. I lost Lorenzo and I won't lose another son again.

"He should be here. Give or take five minutes or less" Jack chuckled. There was a knock at the door "what the fuck are you doing here?" Jack was angry I could hear it in his voice.

"Listen please let her go. This plan was a huge mistake, he isn't coming so please let her go" that voice...

"We had a deal! You get in close so that I can take y/n for hostage so that I can get Grayson!" Jack slammed his fist onto the table. What?