Chapter 03

Y/n's POV

It's been almost a week since I've talked to Jack. I know, what a fucking prick using girls for his own pleasure... I take Grant downstairs and make him a bowl of baby cereal "so how's the house coming along?" Lilith joked. "Listen I know it's been done since last week but I'm so lonely there" I whined. "Girl go home. You got your baby and us" she said.

"Ugh fine" I chuckled. Ethan came by and helped me pack my car. I followed behind him as he drove me to the house "okay we're here" I smiled to Grant.

We got out "everything looks the same?" I looked back to Ethan. He led me into the house. So before you go any further I just wanna say I hope you don't kill me.

I redid some things and Cameron will be taking your room" he said. "Ethan" I was getting annoyed. He ripped the sheets that was hiding something and there it revealed two black French doors.

I opened it up and "wow" is all I could say.

My new bedroom

I had a new bathroom too and I was so happy

I had a new bathroom too and I was so happy. "Thank you" I gave him a hug. Everything of mine was moved in so I didn't have to do that part. "So Cameron comes in today" Ethan smiled.

"Can't wait to meet her" I smiled. "Ima go pick her up and I'll be back later." He said and left.

-
I heard a knock at the door and I walked up and opened it "come in" I saw Ethan and Cameron. They both came inside and Ethan walked Cam to her knew room

"So your the famous y/n I heard so much about" she smiled. "Yes that's me" I chuckled. "Well it's nice to meet you and thank you for letting me stay at your place" she gave me a hug which caught me by surprise.

"Well I made lunch, I figured you guys would be hungry" I led Cameron into my kitchen. There I made some homemade burgers. "Wow thanks y/n" Ethan dug in right away.

We all sat around the table, I had Grant in my lap eating some fruits while we all dig into the burgers. "So y/n tell me how did you and Grayson meet?" Cameron smiled.

"Well I was a homeless girl in a gang stealing from others to keep myself alive. I stole some shipments from Grayson and he caught me, at first I was in deep shit.

They beat me and everything that is until something clicked and we started to hook up. One thing led to another and we fell in love. Sadly I did something stupid which caused his death" after those words I had to fight back tears.

Ethan cleared his throat and I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled. "I love that you named him grant" Cameron tickled Grants chin. "Yeah me too. Grayson wanted to name one of His sons after his older brother so I named him grant" I kissed my baby.

"May I?"she asked pointing to grant "of course" I smiled. She took grant from me and held him in her lap. I finished my food and we all sat around the table talking about random topics.

Ethan's POV

"So what's the plan?" Cameron asked. "Why do I have to come up with the plan?" I spat back. "You fucking idiot! You flew me out here just so I could make shit happen?" Cam gave me a wtf look.

"Yes" I hence. "Y/n can't know that he's alive. Not yet... "

"Don't you think I know that! If Daniel finds out that he's still actually alive he will go for y/n and Grant along with my wife and kids. We have to plan this correctly. So much shit can go wrong if we're not careful" I sighed.

"so whats the plan then?" Cameron asked. I sighed while rubbing my face "I honestly don't know. All I know is that hes staying out at the Wrecking Bar" I said. "okay so we'll go from there. In other words lets go" Cameron said and stood up ready to go. "the wrecking bar is a five hour drive from here" I sighed.

"so what?" she spat. I am not driving five hours just to say hi. This is a trip so were packing ang staying out on that side for a little, or just until we get enough information that can help both him and y/n out" I walked out of my offie and to my room to tell lilith my plans for the next week.

I packed my bags and let cameron borrow some of liliths clothes since she tought going back to the house is a risk since we had no good excuse to come up with on why me and cameron are going out of town for a week, also I had to lie to lilith since she still has the

idea of Grayson is dead so I'm now lying to my wife and my brothers girlfriend, can this get any worse? we left to Bakersfield "this roadtrip should be fun" camerson sarcastically says. "fuck off" I rolled my eyes.

___________

Y/n's pov

I wake up and hear pounding on my door "yeah?" I groaned. I looked at the time 8:30am "FUCK" I shout and walk to my front door and fling it open "what?" I spat. "well hello to you to" Jack smirked. Anger flooded my face "what the fuck are you doing here" I spat

" listen I know your mad but I have business to attend. I can't always be here but when I am I want to be with you" he spoke. "No. You don't get to do that. You don't get to come to my house and say that

When you cut me off for almost two weeks." I slammed the door in his face and walked back to my room.

My phone dinged. I looked at the message and it read 'please just give me a chance to explain myself. Meet me here tonight if your willing to 829 Metal St' I sighed and tossed my phone on my bed.

Should I? I mean I do miss him but at the same time he reminds me of Grayson and you know how that shit went.