Dead Partner Prank

Start from the beginning

Yep, Seiya's the literal definition of a ride or die boyfriend. Wherever you go, he will follow you there no matter what. In this case, our beloved Pegasus would rather sacrifice himself to see you again than be all alone on his own. Seiya loves you all the way to the constellations and back. And yeah, he's sure as hell not afraid to fight tooth and nail for your sake, even if it puts his own life at risk!

🐉Shiryu🐉
Oh boy, not again.... Shiryu.....

Shiryu is terrified after you don't text him hello for a good while and starts to wonder if you are okay. The other Bronze Saints are uneasy by Shiryu's worry, mainly because they love you too, and want to protect you from well, everything. Suddenly, a text finally comes from you, and it's not at all what Shiryu expected. Poor boy turns as white as a ghost upon reading it. You were stabbed?! By a BLACK SAINT?! GRRRR.......

Shiryu's cosmo starts burning red hot because of how angry he's becoming, and everyone in the room begins to sweat buckets. Seiya, the only one unaffected, offers to come with Shiryu in search of you since he knows how much your love and safety mean to the calm and quiet boy. Shiryu immediately calms down and allows his friend to come with him. It's almost 7 in the evening as Seiya and Shiryu finally reach your place, having to outrun a lot of people who were fans of them, awkwardly enough. Shiryu's heartbeat rattles away in his chest like a bongo drum as he trades looks with Seiya, who nods, fists glowing blue. Whoever hurt you was going through the Pegasus Saint first. No one stabbed you and got away with it that easily....

Both boys kick open your door, Cosmos glowing green and blue, respectively. When they see nothing out of the ordinary, Seiya facepalms in irriation while Shiryu pouts, as if to say,"We did that all for nothing?"Are you serious?" Shiryu orders Seiya to look around for your location; you had to be around here somewhere.

Nothing stands out at first, and Shiryu starts to get even more worried, extremely worried. Then, Shiryu sees bloody footprints on the floor and follows them to reveal your bloody body sprawled out on the carpet.
Shiryu gasps and falls down to his knees beside you, trying to find your pulse with his cosmo. Unfortunately, he was unable to sense your cosmo. In fact, your cosmo seemed to have stopped glowing altogether. You couldn't have......

Shiryu screams your name and curses the gods, begging them to bring you back to him. When they don't respond, Shiryu breaks down in tears and holds your limp body close, willing to give his own life up just to be near your warmth and comfort.

Seiya, who was checking outside for you, throws the door open and makes his way to the entrance way, hearing Shiryu's quiet but agonizing scream.

When Seiya finally arrives in the middle of the room, ready to fight, he powers down, noticing that Shiryu is crying in your chest. Your entire body was covered in thick, gooey blood.

Wait a minute....blood? No......

As if Shiryu heard him come in, the usually calm dragon boy turns towards Seiya with tears running down his cheeks, and that's when he realizes that Shiryu held a dead body.

Fair warning: Seiya has a more painful reaction to your death.

Seiya glanced sorrowfully at Shiryu as the boy cried, feeling bad for him. I mean, Shiryu did "lose" two girls to death. Poor Seiya screams your name at the top of his lungs and falls to his knees, visibly shaking from the grief.  Boy beat the ground repeatedly with his fists until they became bloody, screaming at the gods why they had the guts to drag you away from Shiryu when your life together was barely getting started. Oh, Y/N, he thought. If only he was there to save you.....

Upon hearing Shiryu mutter tearfully that he wished he was blind again so he wouldn't have to see you and be reminded of his failure to protect you, Seiya breaks down into sobs, angrily beating himself up inwardly for not looking after you like a Saint of Athena was prophesied to do. If you listened closely that night, you could even hear the Pegasus cosmo itself howl in grief over losing you. You were part of the saints, and if you died, then there were no Saints of Athena without you there.

The two boys stay like that for a while, wallowing in utter grief and pain. While he cries, Seiya is even considering telling Sienna you were dead since the two of you were friends. Well, at least until you open your eyes and see Seiya on his knees with his head in his hands crying in front of you, while Shiryu is holding you really tight and sobbing in your chest. You quickly realize this was your doing, making them cry like this.

After you awkwardly bring up the fact that your death was only a prank, Seiya wipes away happy tears and stands to the side while Shiryu angry cuddles with you for messing with him so cruelly and deviously like that.

🩷Shun🩷
No, I can't do that to Shun. It pains me to even think of the cinnamon roll crying over your body like that. But I can honestly say that between almost losing his brother and seeing June die in his arms, Andromeda Shun would be the most devastated out of all the Bronze Saints over your fake death.