14

Graduation day

I woke up with Victoria snoring on my shoulder, hoping she hadn't drooled on me all night. I sat up, still groggy from the wine we drank. I stumbled out of bed and adjusted my shorts, picking up the two empty bottles on the floor, and tossing them into my half-empty closet. I looked at the two suitcases, that I had just packed my life into, and decided to go see my Mom.

Bea_Cruz 😴💤

Bea_Cruz 😴💤

Tagged: Victoriasworld

Liked by: Diegoferreira69,Victoriasworld Luzia_Silva99 and 800 others

Comments

Luzia_Silva99 Cutest friendship!

>Diegoferreira69 alr bud.

Diegoferreira69 still mad at you two.

>Victoriasworld don't be immature

SummerCosta23 don't be too loud you'll wake her🤫

Santiago_Pereira Justice4Diego

>Diegoferreira69 right.

>Victoriasworld  bitch, please.

Will.Oliveira see you at grad tonight!🎉

VIEW ALL 100 COMMENTS

...

I knocked on my mom's door, paused, and opened it when I heard a "Come in!"

I opened the door to see my mom reading my baby brother a book.

"Bea!" Miguel Shouted, leaping up from my mom's bed and hugging my legs.

"Hi Miggi!" I spoke, ruffling his hair. I bent down lifted him, and threw him playfully on the bed. He giggled, and I got into the sheets.

"I'm going to miss you, querida." She spoke softly, stroking my hair, "I booked a brunch reservation because I know that you're going to be busy today."

"Thank you, Mãe. Also, don't be mad, but Victoria stayed the night."

"I could never be mad at you for spending time with your friend. How was Prom last night?"

"Yeah, with João!" Miguel cooed.

"I didn't go with João," I explained, "I went with a friend named, Will."

"Oh, why not?" He said, jumping on me.

"You have a lot of questions this morning don't you?" I smiled, tapping his nose.

I sat up, "I'm going to kick Victoria out now."

~

"Tori?" No response, "Tori!" I asked again, ripping off my sheets. I found Victoria curled up in a ball, her phone was on but she was dead asleep.