Golden girl - Leah Williamson

Prompt - the pictures are prompt enough 😍

*

"You're drooling".

"Can you blame me?".

Katie smirks, picking up your camera and scrolling through the photos, "hey! These are all of Leah!" she protests, "can you blame me?" you chuckle, gently taking the piece of equipment off the Irish woman before she breaks it.

"You do realise you're Arsenal's photographer, not Leahs" she adds, "and if you want your own session, all you need to is ask" the defender glares at you and then stomps off back to training in a huff, only to be replaced by your girlfriend a few seconds later.

"Hey gorgeous girl" she beams, lacing her arms around your waist and resting her chin on your shoulder, "hey yourself" you reply, leaning back into her embrace as you show her the pictures you have taken. Leah hugs you tighter and presses quick kiss to your cheek, "you're so talented my darling" she pauses, "but a little birdy told me you have some photos just for me" the defender adds, mouth close to your ear.

A shiver runs down your spine and you slide through the ones of your girlfriend that were reserved especially for her to post on Instagram.

"Are these just for me?" she asks, voice low.

"Uh-huh".

You were genuinely surprised you could even make a sound, it felt like your throat had completely closed up the moment Leah came over, "you always know how to take the best pictures of me, thank you baby" she smiles, all innocent and sweet knowing all too well the affect she has on you, hands squeezing your hips gently, "that's all you Lee, you're glowing" you reply.

"All for you, my girl".

The vice captain stays for another minute, not so discreetly kissing the space behind your ear before she is called back by Katie who rolls her eyes dramatically when Leah joins her and blows you a kiss from the other side of the pitch.

You continue to photograph the session, trying not to solely capture how good your girlfriend looked in the afternoon sunshine, however you soon find the task virtually impossible as she keeps stealing glances and making faces at you every chance she gets.

"You two are disgusting" Katie gags, earning a push from the blonde, "it's called being in love McCabe" Leah smirks, looking over in your direction again.

"Oi Y/N! Quit staring!!" the Irish woman jeers, not only catching the attention of yourself but also the rest of the team and coating your cheeks in a light blush, "can you blame me?" you shout back, echoing your earlier reply and earning laughs from the rest of the girls. However that is nothing compared to the colour they turn at your girlfriend's comment of 'love you baby' accompanied by a wink and a big smile that makes your heart melt and knees buckle.

You just about manage to fend off Katie's teasing which doesn't last long, especially when Leah jogs over as soon as training finishes and scoops you up into a hug, pressing kisses all over your face.

"Lee!" you squeal, trying to escape but the defender just tightens her arms around you, "no can do baby girl" she smirks, now picking you up and spinning you round despite the expensive camera swinging from your neck. Leah eventually places you back on the ground, the late afternoon sunshine highlighting her hair and cheekbones making her look positively ethereal, one hand reaching out to pull you closer and the other cupping your cheek before she brings her lips down to meet yours in a soft kiss.

"You better be taking pictures like that of me every week" she breathes, pulling back and resting her forehead on your own, "you got it captain".

*