Deaths of Friends

It was late at night. I was in bed with Shadow laying at my feet. I got out of bed to do something. Me heard the TV on so I went to investigate. Hardly anyone wakes up past noon. When I got to the living room it was Tate and Taylor. They looked so cute together. They were talking and laughing. I know that Taylor would be forever safe with him. Even if he had no powers. I couldn't hear what they were saying but by the looks of it, she was going to cry of happiness. Suddenly the light started shine ng through the window. I guessed it was dawn. I went on the patio I have and stared at the sunrise. Someone was coming up behind me. Klarion. He put his as around my waist. I smiled. Then before anything else there was an explosion. Everyone came running out of the house.

Kira- What the hell was that?!
Hannah- I don't know!
Peter- Is it bad?
Robin- With this situation, very.
Me- Calm down.

There was another explosion. Then I looked up. Something was coming MG straight for us. I created a shield around all of us.

Kira's POV

An explosion was headed for Taylor and Tate. I ran to them and pushed them out of the way. Suddenly all around me was darkness. Then there was a light. I walked toward the light.

Ally's POV

Kira just saved Taylor and Tate. I ran toward her she was laying on the ground. I checked her pulse. I put my hand to my mouth and started sobbing.

Aidan- What happened?!
Me- She's gone.
Nicki- That can't be possible.
Robin- It is. It was supposed to happen.
Ivy- How could you say that?!
Klarion- You weren't here!
Me- You see. The first crystal was a rainbow crystal. The crystal told us one would die.
Taylor- At least she died a hero.
Tate- I agree.

I nodded then another explosion came out of no where. Drew ran towards Ariel and Robin and saved them. But at the cost of her own life. They were both dead. Kira and Drew. Everyone started crying.

5 hours later

We had a funeral. For both Kira and Drew. Everyone was sobbing. I was the only one who cried a little bit. It was so horrible. Only one person was supposed to die. After the funeral I went to my room and layed in bed.

Voice- I'm sorry. Only one was supposed to die.
Me- Who's doing this? Who's killing people?
Voice- A Witch. Her name is Aliyah. She is a very powerful Witch. Only you can defeat her. Someone broke her heart and now she wants revenge. Of course, he was powerful enough to survive. And the revenge didn't really work out for her. He found his true love. Now she will kill you without mercy to make him pay.
Me- The boy is Klarion.
Voice- Yes, Aliyah showed her affections but it never worked. He didn't love her. So it broke her heart.
Me- If she's coming, how do I stop her?
Voice- Use your powers. You can save everyone. But it may be a cost to you. It could be your life. But if you are as strong as I think, you are then you can beat her. Or you can give up your boyfriend.
Me- That or, is never going tho happen.
Voice- Alright, by the way Leader of the people, don't tell anyone. You don't know if they have been corrupted. She is coming, get ready.
Me- Thank you.
Voice- Good bye Leader of the people.

The voice was gone. I at least know what is going on. I wish I could tell everyone. Soon I heard a knock at the door. It urrupted my thoughts. I looked over to see Breanna. She was effected the most by Drews Death. I felt so bad for her. I gestured for her to come in. She sat on my bed and started crying. I hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder. 

Soon everyone was in my room. We were all comforting each other. Since I had a TV in my room we watched some movies. Mainly sad ones. We all have to get over our lose. It could effect our ways and judgement. It could be disastrous.