New friends

The boy I found He had a mask on but I knew who it was. It was Robin, the sidekick to Batman. I checked his pulse, it was strong and his breathing was as well. I brought him to my room and left him to search around my house more. That's when I found another boy my age. He was skinny and very pale, he had ebony, horned hair and long black finger nails. I checked his pulse and breathing. Very strong. He had a cat on him as well. I took the cat and him to my house and rested them on a bed in my room I took out of thin air. Since the two boys my age and the cat were unconscious and I sat down and put a warm cloth on the demon looking kid. He was kinda cute. He was freezing.

4 Hours Later

I was still sitting there when Robin began to awaken. I sat on the bed and helped him up.

Robin- Where am I?!
Me- In my house don't worry.
Robin- What happened?
Me- ( A tear weld up in my eye) Everyone is dead, turned to ashes.
Robin- What?! That is not possible. I don't believe you.
Me- Look anywhere, I already did.

And with that he took off I knew he would be back. Right after the other one woke up.

Me- Shhh. It's Okay.
Boy- Where am I?
Me- Your in my house.
Boy- Where's my cat?!
Me- Next to you.
Boy- What happened?
Me- Your probably not going to believe me but everyone is dead, turned into ashes.
Boy- What. Is that even possible?
Me- ( I nodded, a tear dripped down his face) I don't know how, but I looked everywhere and there was only You, your cat, Robin and me.
Boy- Ughh, The boy Brat is alive.
Me- Yah, May I ask your name?
Boy- Klarion. Yours?
Me- Ally.
Klarion- Where is the boy brat?
Me- Looking for anyone. Please don't leave like he did. It's too lonely.
Klarion- Okay, but we should try to find him.
Me- Alright.

We went outside. We walked around town. I looked at Klarion. He was so surprised and upset at what happened. I took his hand. He didn't seem to mind. A few tears came down his face. I wiped them away. I stopped and pulled him close giving him a hug. When I pulled out, he wasn't crying anymore, he just looked stunned.

Klarion- You don't know who I am. Do you?
Me- No, I barley know the names of the Justice League and Their sidekicks.
Klarion- Well, I'm a Witch boy, The one who split the world's in two, One for adults and one for kids.
Me- You did that. That was the funniest thing ever.
Klarion- It was?
Me- Yah, it was funny because so many people just looked scared.
Klarion- Your different than other people.
Me- Thanks so are you.

He blushed. I giggled he looked cute when a shade of pink turned up on his face. I stopped. I heard someone crying. I looked around to see Robin. I walked up to him and sat beside him. Then Klarion sat beside me. He looked at me.

Robin- You were telling the truth, everyone is dead.
Me- Yah well I wish I was lying. By the way there is one other person alive beside me and you.
Robin- Who?
Klarion- Me, Hi boy Brat.
Robin- Come on! It had to be you of all the people in the world.
Klarion- Ohh don't think it's not same with me. I hate you Twerps.
Me- Guys, stop fighting. We are the last ones left, I don't think that we should have one less.
Klarion- Fine *sigh*.
Me- I guess we are all friends than.

I gave a small smile and put my arms around both of their shoulders. They looked at me and smiled.