Birthday surprise

Today is the day. The birthday of one my friends. Breanna. She is the third oldest in my house. After myself and Klarion. I'm throwing her a surprise birthday. Everyone is helping. Here are the steps as well as what we are doing.

Step 1 Make sure she doesn't suspect anything.

When I woke up I realized I couldn't let Breanna know what we were doing. When she saw me I had to act normal.

Breanna- Hey Ally. Do you know what kind of day it is??
Me- Yah, it's a normal day. Why?
Breanna- Ohh. Nothin.
Me- Okay.

She walked away. Yes!! I fooled her. Hope everyone does too.

Logan POV
Ohh Shit. Breanna is walking toward me. She looks sad. I don't want to lie but it will be worth it.

Logan- Hey Brea, what's wrong?
Breanna- Nothin.
Logan- Okay.

She walks away. Thank god I didn't blow it. Ally would have killed me if I spoiled it for every one. Literally.

Ally- Hey, I would probably kill you if you did mess it up.
Me- How did you know that I thought that?!
Ally- Magic.

She starts cackling like a witch. That scared the cap out of me.

Ariel's POV
Breanna is closing in on me. She is so upset. But she will be Happy Later.

Me- Hey Breanna.
Breanna- Hi *Sniff*
Me- What's going on? You look sad.
Breanna - Nothin, just everyone dead. Still setting in.
Me- Okay.

She went along her way, crying now. I hate lying it makes me feel so bad. She thinks Everyone forgot her birthday.

Ally's POV
1 hour later
She asked everyone around. She was now crying, no sobbing. I hated seeing her that way. HATED! She was in her room crying.

Step 2 get her out of the house.

This was Aidan's and Drews mission. They had to keep Breanna out of the house so we could decorate.

Aidan's POV
I knocked on Breanna's door. When she opened it her eyes were red and puffy. She smile at me and Drew since we were both there.

Me- Hey, Breanna, do you want to come for a walk with us.
Breanna- Sure. Why not?
Drew- Great! Come on.

We walked out of the house. Half our mission was complete. Next,we just have to keep out until Ally texts me.

Step 3 Decorate
Taylor's POV

Me- Klarion, come on we have to decorate.
Klarion- Coming!
Me- Good.
Hannah- Can I help?
Peter- Can I help as well?
Me- Sure. We need all of the help we can get.

We started decorating the hall ways, living room, kitchen, dining room and more. It was taking forever.

Peter- How long is this going to take? Even with climbing walls it's hard.
Klarion- I can fix that. Tup pu snoitaroced!

All the decorations went up in seconds. Everyone relived. I laughed at them. They looked pouty before. It was funny like they were saying Finally!

Step 4 Bake the cake
Ally's POV

I was mixing the batter for a 3 layer cake with Chocolate at the bottom, Red velvet at the middle and vanilla at the top. It was going to be good. When I finished the batter for all three I put each in a separate oven.

Nicki- Can I help?
Me- You can be the taster.
Nicki- Best job ever!

She was licking each bowl. Her face was full of delight and surprise. In a few minutes she was able to clean out one of the bowls.

Nicki- This. Is. So. Good. How did you make this so tasty?
Me- I am a really good baker and Chef Nicki- Not surprising. Breanna will love it.
Me - Thanks.

Step 5 The activities.
Ivy's POV

I have been assigned to plan the games with Logan and Ariel. So far we have planned to play Truth or Dare, Bingo, Just dance, Trivia, Laughs ( Trying to make the other people laugh), Movies, monopoly, clue and a couple others.

Ariel- What about seven minutes in heaven?
Ivy- We played that already. It was okay but kind of pointless.
Logan- What about a Scavanger hunt?
Ariel- Good Idea.
Ivy - Sure. But let's do it with partners.
Logan- Fine with me.
Ariel- That's enough game's right?
Ivy- Defiantly!

Our mission was complete.

Ally's POV

The cake was done, the decorations set and the game's planned. We have everything. Now to text Aidan and tell him.

Text message

Me- We are all ready, bring her over.
Aidan- Alright. Going now.
Me- Great.

After everyone hid I flicked off all the lights. I hid as well.

Step 6 SURPRISE!

The lights turned on and everyone jumped up and...

Everyone- SURPRISE!!
Breanna- You all remembered.
Taylor- Of course.
Ivy- You're our friend.
Hannah- It's the least we could do.
Me- You are incredible, you deserve it.
Klarion- Why else would we do it?
Breanna- You guys are the best.

She ran over and gave everyone a hug. Everyone hugged her back she was crying of joy.

That night was fun. Everyone loved the cake. We had an awesome time playing the game. There were no presents because we could have anything we wanted. This was more special and way more entertaining!