27

You both were so focused on the conservation that you both realized you went the wrong way- you were supposed to head to Milner Outpost instead of Towee Woods.

(I was actually watching a gameplay- and the player actually went the wrong way so here I am lmao)

There were two other signs, that pointed in zigzag trails called Ephinany fields.

You went past a lighthouse and entered Discovery Cliffs.

________________

It took a while but you finally made it. You past a building and had to climb up a fence, which Jonas helped you up (and accidently groped your behind). His face flushed and murmured sorry like a mantra over and over again.

You told him it was an accident and that was that.

"This...." he finally muttered, "I wanna....this is like whatever but are you religious are whatever?"

|YES|

"Well I've been a Methodist my whole life," he admitted, "But I'm not sure if there is much mention on ghosts in the bible."

|NO|

"Ah, I get it," he said, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

You both continued down a hill and towards houses and-

ALEX.

Alex was perched up on a street lamppost.

She was swinging her legs and smiling.

"Is that-" began Jonas. You looked back at his shocked face as if to say, you were seeing the same thing, "She's well I was gonna say "okay" but- I'm not- too sure about that."

You then spoke, "Ale-x- we'll get you down!!"