10

"Sorry, those acoustics really carried in," joked Jonas, giving a strained chuckle.

"Jonas," you groaned.

You had to climb out a window and when you did someone was down below by the ladder, running to the right into another building, the door shutting behind her.

Jonas' eyes were wide, "Okay, that was definitely Alex!"

"She must be in trouble!" you said aloud.

The ladder wobbled as you climbed down after her. You had to be careful not to get cut because it was covered in rust.

You remembered that monster. What if it had been chasing her?

You burst through the door.

A room greeted you, with a lamp illuminating red light, a chalk board with strange handprints, and no sign of Alex.

"Alex?" you called, hopefully.

Nothing.

Jonas was letting out soft pants, as he followed close behind you and you both shared a look of confusion.

There was another door on the other side, which you rushed to open.

It wouldn't budge.

"It's locked," you murmured.

Silence. You heard shuffling.

Jonas had reached into his back pocket pulled something out.

A small portable radio.

"I took this from Ren," he admitted, "When he ate some 'brownies'."
Oh shi-

"Ren, did what?" you said.

"Drugs,Y/N, Drugs. But that's not the point- I think those posters, that I saw you staring at too, are telling us the radio might be the key to helping us."

He began turning the dial.

"Wait, Jonas-" you began.

"Hang on-"

"Jonas-"

You reached to stop him, he tried to hold it out of your reach, but you managed to grab the dial.
There was a sudden intense beeping noise, the red light shattered, and everything went dark.

___________

You were back in the pizzaria.

You called that you would disappear on Jonas again.