|39|: Kidnapped/اغواء

Mulai dari awal

She heard him take a long breath before he said

"Okay. But let me know the minute you reach home."

She reassured him and took the bus to go home. She felt nostalgic standing in the bus. When it stopped, she walked to her cabin. Taking out the keys, she juggled them in the lock and entered inside. Keeping her bag on the counter, she headed for the kitchen and took out a bottle of water. Taking gulps of water, she quenched her thirst.

"Still as beautiful as I remembered."

A chill went straight through her spine and her head snapped in the direction of the voice. The sight before her made her blood run cold.

No. It can't be. No it cannot be.

She chanted inside her head. Again and again. Praying so hard for it to be a nightmare. But no it was her reality. He was here. HE WAS HERE. Her deepest fear. Her tormentor.

"Great to see you again, gorgeous." His sickening voice made her jump at her place.

"Pasha." The whisper left her mouth in a daze.

"Your very own."

His eyes bore dagger in her soul. Her feet were rooted to her spot. Fear paralysed her. There was this constant buzz in the back of her head. Telling her to run. To fight. Do anything. She eyed his movements as he took slow steps towards her. Like she was his prey and he was her predator. His eyes were almost black and so vile she felt scared to her bones. She pushed herself into the kitchen counter when something sharp nipped at her skin. Realizing it was the knife, she secretly tried to reach it while eying the man's movement.

"You thought you could stay hidden from me. Never gorgeous. What's mine stays mine."

He growled in the end making her scared. Suddenly, he strode toward her at full speed and she just in time grabbed the knife and stabbed at his shoulder. A howl of cry left his lips, but he managed to slap her across the face. The knife fell from her grip as she stumbled backwards. The impact of the slap was too much. Shaking her teeth and making her taste metallic liquid. But she quickly held her senses together and made a run for the door. Unfortunately, he grabbed her elbow and slammed her to the nearby wall. Pain erupted in her back and she gasped.

"Not so fast."

He seethed. She kicked him in the stomach, but he was bulky and easily dodged it. Not thinking too much she pressed hard on his wound, drawing out blood. He cried while letting go of her. She immediately grab hold of her phone and ran to the nearest room and locked herself in. With shaking hands, she dialed her husband's number.

"Goodness, are you home?" She heard his worried voice and a cry left her lips.

"What happened,Safa? Are you okay?"

His words came out rushed and she shrieked when that monster banged the doors

"Open up, you wench!"

"He's here. Him. He'll take me."

She cried into the phone. Her voice was shivering and her hands were badly shaking, making it harder to grip the device in her hand. From the other end, she heard the engine starting.

"I'll be there. Stay on the phone."

She nodded, but a scream left her lips when the door banged again. She knew he was trying to break it open. She sobbed into the phone.

"Hurry... please."

"I'm coming. I'm coming."

She heard his ragged answer. Her hope shattered at once when the door banged open and she caught eyes with the monster. He attacked her instantly tackling her to the ground. A whimper escaped her lips and she heard her husband shout

"Don't you dare touch her. Leave her alone. GET AWAY FROM HER!"

Pasha laughed above her settling a terror in her bones. Grabbing hold of her phone, he barked

"Too late lover boy."

Smashing the phone against the wall, he delivered a punch to her stomach. The breath emptied her lungs and a sharp sting settled in the pit of her stomach. She refused to give up though, with whatever strength she had left, she grabbed hold of his eyes and pinched hard before pushing him off her. Standing up on wobbly legs, she ran toward the door. She was so close to stepping out of the cabin when she felt a prick in her neck. Realizing what happened, she thrashed and shouted

"No. Leave me. Help. Help." Slowly the fight drained from her and she felt her body gave up. Intense fear gripped her heart and she heard his malicious voice before her eyes closed.

"You lost, gorgeous."
•••••••••••••••

Asalamoaliukm everyone.
Here's an update. Tell me your thoughts in the comments. What do you think will happen next?
Enjoy. Untill the next update.
Allah Hafiz.