|31|: Shopping/خریداری

Safa's eyes fluttered open upon feeling the feather light touch in her hair. Squinting her eyes, she found her husband's figure lying next to her while his hands gently caressed her hairs. She was snuggled to his side while his one arm was wrapped around her waist. Legs tangled, they laid next to each other. She just stares at him as he seemed busy running his hands through her hair. His eyes were closed and he was breathing calmly.

"Good morning, Wifey."

Butterflies erupted in her stomach at his endearment and she saw his eyes fluttered open. The shade looked ten times darker now. With the sun casting his yellow haze on his tan skin, he was the epitome of manliness. His hands glided to her face where she felt his thumb running in circles on her cheeks. Dipping his head lower, he placed a light kiss on her forehead. Her hold tightened on his shirt which she gripped during her slumber.

"How long have you been awake for?"

She asked while tucking a loose strand beside her ear. He pulled her closer and replied

"Not long. I've been watching you sleep for fifteen minutes."

She passed him a coy smile and teased

"Aren't you a creep."

Almost on instincts, her hand shoot up to his hair where she ran her fingers through the thick strands. He sighed and let his head fall in her neck. He has grown accustomed to her presence. It's been days since they both started to sleep in one bed. And he'd be lying if doesn't enjoy the feel of her soft skin against his own. It's like two pieces of puzzle finally adjusted together.

"We should head downstairs."

Her angelic voice reached his ears and he reluctantly let go of her before falling face down on the bed. He heard her chuckling and the sound made his day. He loves it when she laughs like this.

So freely like she has no care in the world.
And she shouldn't. Because he's here to take care of anything and everything.

He adjusted his head on his elbows and regard his wife as she ties her hair in a low bun. When she reached to turn off her side of the lamp, she felt a tug and her hair fell loosely all over her back.

"Don't tie your hairs. I like them this way."

She huffed and leaned to take her claw clip only for him to hide it behind his back.

"What are you doing?"

She asked when he hid the claw clip beneath his arm.

"You look beautiful."

His confession widened her eyes as a red hue coated her cheeks. She pulled back and let her hair stay loose. She was aware of the scorching stare her husband was throwing her way. It's hard to ignore, as it is.

"I'm going to shower first."  She said to him and he nodded. He jumped up right before she could open the door and put his hand atop hers. She regarded him with confusion written all over her face when he leaned in deliberately touching his nose on her cheeks .

"Want me to join?"

He whispered near her ears before trailing his lips down her slender neck. A gasp came before a hard push made him stumble back. He barked out a laugh while throwing his head back upon seeing his red tomato. Her cheeks looked like they caught on fire. She averted her gaze and quickly stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door with a bang. Even after she opened the shower, she still felt his laugh booming in the room.

Way to start my day.
~~~~~~~~~

Descending the stairs, she walked toward the kitchen. The preparations were being done for the breakfast. She quietly went and started to make tea for everyone. It's become a habit. To make tea for everyone. Her university will be starting soon. She heard soft paddling of footsteps and turned to see her husband standing at the entrance of kitchen. All the maids automatically scurried away to give the couple some privacy. She gulped as she saw the intense look in his eyes. He closed the distance between them and stopped just a mere feet away from her. Tilting her chin up, he asked