|16|: Intruder/دخل انداز

"What happened? You look quite distressed."

Altamash asked seeing the permanent scowl on Subhan's face. His mood has been snappy and he's acting annoyed even at a little mistake. That is so unlike him. He rarely gets angry. So it was very odd of him to behave like that.

"Nothing." He waved it off like it was no big deal. Altamash knew he wasn't getting any answers from him. He didn't know what happened at Zainab's house.

Did she agree?

Was the only thought running in his mind. And that pulled a string in his heart that wasn't supposed to react at all. Clearing his throat, he asked the man before him

"What are you going to do about the article?"

Seems like he hit a nerve as Subhan's jaw clenched tight. The vein in his forehand makes an appearance and Altamash knew what caused his out of character behaviour.

"I have no freaking clue."

He slammed the file shut which he was oh so distractedly reading. Or trying to. He rubbed his temples as if to calm the raging bull inside of him that was getting out of control.

"Trust me if I find that person....he will cry for his existence."

His hands rolled into a tight fist, turning his knuckles white. He was angry. No, not angry. He was enraged. Someone has the nerve to play him like that. It will be foolish of him to think he won't punish him. He will, of course.

"Some birdie told me you have to hurry find a solution. Some other CEO is already meeting with Mr. Waleed. If this goes on for a little longer, you'll lose your deal."

Subhan nodded. He knew Mr. Waleed has been holding meetings with other ceo's. It won't be wrong of him seeing how the article potrayed him as a playboy.

"That marriage was to solve this matter, but Bhabhi had said no. I can't force her."

Altamash eyes snapped to his friend after he heard his declaration.

Phew!

That calmed his heart.

"So you're saying marriage will solve this matter?"

Subhan nodded grimly. Of course, marriage is the only way to out turn this situation. People will know that he is a married man and that all those claims and rumour were...well just rumours and fake news spread like a wildfire to tarnish his reputation. But where will he fina a bride? Plus he's not ready for it. Of course, he wants to get married, but not under these circumstances.

I'm ruined!

He thought. He blew a deep breath and heard his friend say

"So should I help you finding a suitable wife?" He smirked in the end. Subhan glared at him and spatted

"Get lost!" Altamash laughed seeing how he was acting annoyed. He sobered up and said, this time seriousness was dripping from his words

"You have to find a solution, even if it's marrying a random girl."

Subhan nodded and they both resumed thier work.
~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, Safa."

The old lady grinned at the young girl as Safa handed her tailored clothes to her.

"It's no big deal." Safa smiled at the woman. She wasn't getting any much time to do the tailoring because of her exams, but she did finish it on time. She was happy that she was able to do it. Nothing makes her more happy than helping people.