Chapter 2 (Part 1/2)

Start from the beginning

The boy maintained his expression as he felt excited about the new command he had never heard from Babe before. "I want you to take it outside."

"Where? Where?"

"Anywhere— ah!" The more he heard it, the more excited the young alpha male became. His two large hands firmly held him round hips and accelerated his pace as if he wanted to carry out the beautiful alpha's orders almost irresistibly.

"Tell me...."

"Ah— Oh, come on," Babe answered, looking annoyed. The reason is that Charlie keeps asking naughty questions when he is about to achieve his dream. "Wherever you want it, that's your business."

"Ah, ah— Phi."

"Ah— damn."

Babe cursed unbearably. When he accidentally orgasmed before he could even reach out and touch his own face. And that's when Charlie frantically pulled his penis out of Babe's back hole and took off the condom and aimed his penis at Babe's stomach while moving those big palms to withdraw his own desire quickly until his agony finally released and poured his thick liquid into Babe's body, from the stomach spreading to to the chest.

They were both panting after a long session of passionate activity. Babe lay down exhausted. Meanwhile, Charlie propped one hand on the bed while the other worked out all the pent-up desires within him as they should. The older Alpha who saw that could only smile a little, satisfied with Charlie's obedience.

Once the strong emotions that once dominated him began to subside, Charlie returned to his usual self and started acting silly again. He made eye contact with Babe who was still lying in the same position with his legs spread wide, acting restless. The reason was that the beautiful racer continued to look at him with eyes that seemed to mock him a little, while his slender hands caressed his stomach, which was now stained with Charlie's lust stains.

"Did you leave me a condom, Charlie?" Babe's soft voice made Charlie's eyes widen before he frantically grabbed the remains of the condom he had accidentally thrown onto Babe's stomach. Just now, he was so emotional that he forgot to think about anything else. Otherwise, he wouldn't have dared to do this to Babe.

"I didn't throw it away." Charlie held the remaining condom in his hand before hiding it behind his back and acting as if nothing had happened.

"I'm not blind."

"I just entrusted it to you." Charlie's side-by-side argument made the person who intended to tease him unable to hold back his laughter. He really wondered how this child grew up. Even though he has a stupid personality, he sometimes seems annoying. But sometimes he had to admit that it was quite funny too.

"Clean it clean," Babe gave up on the idea of teasing the stupid kid before his already good mood was further ruined. Charlie heard it and rushed to the head of the bed. He grabbed his glasses and put them on before getting out four or five tissues and going back to cleaning up the mess he made without complaint. "When you obey, it's cute too."

"I always have to obey you, don't I?" asked the young man innocently. Meanwhile his hands rubbed and cleaned Babe's body thoroughly.

"When you're so excited, you don't really listen to me."

"Oh, I thought you'd like it."

"That's good. But I'm annoyed."

Charlie smiled when he heard that. At the same time, he had finished cleaning up all the mess. The tall young man then got out of bed. He grabbed a tissue and threw it in the trash before picking up his own clothes that Babe had thrown across the room as usual.