Truth or Dare Part 1

After the beach we all decided to crash at me and Hope's flat. When we arrived everybody found a place to just flop on and groan. "Ughh Im so tired and I think I have sand in my bathing suit!" I yelled while sitting on the couch.

"Same here" Mariyah said putting one of her hands up.

"Didnt you guys wash off in the showers they had at the beach?" Emily asked furrowing her eyes together. Both Mariyah and I shaked our heads. "Too lazy" We said at the same time. Everybody giggled a little when we did.

"I think Im gonna go shower real quick though." I said while standing up from the couch. "Me too." said Mariyah.

"Woah.. You two are going to shower together??" Niall asked his eyes widening as he pionted to both of us. Me and Mariyah both looked at each other and burst out laughing. Did he really think that? Poor boy.

"You....th-thought..that we..were..gonna shower together?!" Mariyah managed to say through our sudden outburst. Nialls cheeks started getting red from embarrasment and I went over to give him a hug.

"Its ok we all make mistakes." I comforted him trying not to burst into giggles again. "But we do have more than one bathroom Niall." I told him and he nodded in understanment."Ohh"

I made my way to the bathroom in my room and took a quick shower and put on my red spanks and a Katy Perry shirt I got from one of her concerts when I got out. I went to the living room to see everybody else in their pj's. I sat down next to Emily and Destinee on the couch and they just looked at me. "What?" I asked. They just shaked their heads and looked away. Ok that was weird.

"So what do you guys want to do now?" I asked.

"Well your the birthday girl, choose our next activity" Liam said as he put his hands on Mariyah's shoulders. Keep in mind that she was sitting on the ground in between his legs while he was sitting on another couch. I thought about what we could do for a minute and suddenly I got the perfect idea.

"Lets play truth or dare!" I yelled.

"Oh then Im out." Diana said. I glared at her and she gave in. "Fine Ill play then." Yay! everyones playing now!!!!

"Ok then Harry help me move the coffee table." I told Harry. He got up and we lifted the table and placed it further away from the living room. "Everyone make a circle. You can still stay steated on the couch if you are though." I said as I got an empty glass bottle from the kitchen and walked back to the middle of cirlce on the ground.

"Who keeps empty glass bottles?" Chloe asked. "I do. But only one of each Ive ever had. Now this is what we'll do. We each take turns at spinning the bottle and whoever it lands on has to either choose between truth or dare ok? Pretty simple right?" Everybody nodded their head and I placed the bottle in the middle and spinned it. I sat back down in my spot and watched as it slowly stopped. When it did, I looked in the direction it landed on to see who it landed on. It landed on......

***********************

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha! Cliffhanger bitches!!! Lol jk jk sorry for the language I just got really pumped. So I decided to make my chapters kind of short so I can update faster. Maybe that'll help. Cause I know I take forever to UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! Blarghhhh..... ok idk what that was but anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy until the next update!!!!!!!!!!

Can you guess on who the bottle landed on?

Who do you want it to land on?

Comment!! Vote!!

Love Ya! <3