Fun

"You won't be able to walk when I'm done with you..." He said before attacking my neck with wet kisses. He found my sweet spot which made me moan and I could feel smirk against my neck. I took his brown leather jacket off while he pulled down the zipper of my dress. His warm hands were traveling down my spine with the dress and gave me goosebumps. I took off my heels and Louis' shirt off. He left a trail of kisses from my neck to my breasts. "Wait." I stopped him. "Whats the matter love?" He asked. I bit my lip as I looked at his growing member. "Take your pants off babe." I ordered him. I wanna take over now. Without hesitation, he took them off. I pushed him back lightly with me on top now. I slowly grinded on his tent, teasing him. I got a couple of moans from him which made me smirk. As I was motioning back and forth, I got a bit turned on at his hard member growing. The feeling of it rubbing my sensitive area made me want more. I bent down close to his face and gave him a light kiss as I backed up a bit grabbing the hem line of his red boxers never taking my eyes off of his and his eyes never leaving mine. I kissed him on v-line and traced it with my tounge. I repeated the steps with the other side. I finally pulled his boxers all the way down tossing them to the side. Louis sat up and grabbed my waist with both of his big hands and put me on his lap. He kissed me roughly, licking my bottom lip for entrance. Without hesitation, I granted him the chance for our tounges to battle for dominance. Of course he won, next time though, he won't.(A/N: did i just write NEXT TIME?! I sure did!c; Ok back to the dirty stuff) I took off my panties and he made me moan by slowly rubbing the tip of his d*ck with my entrance. I couldnt take it anymore, I wanted him in me now. "JUST DO IT ALREADY LOUIS!" I half screamed and moaned. He thrusted in me hard but let me adjust to his size. He wrapped one arm around my waist and the other around my back pulling me closer if that was even possible. Soon he started going slower but kept going. I wasnt sure what he was up to but i knew once I felt one of his hands go to my bra and unhooked it. I pulled it off throwing it where all of the other clothes are. We were both now fully naked, our sweaty bodies touching while we were moaning, groaning, cursing, and yelling each others names with pleasure. "Loouiis...g-go...HARd-der." I croaked. He responded with harder and faster thrusts. "OHH BABE!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Shh baby were in a public place remember?" He said, but I didnt care, I loved the feeling he gave me. He grabbed my neck and pushed me down so he was on top again. He never stopped holding me or got out of me. His thrusting became a bit sloppy and he twitched inside of me. I knew he was about to cum. "Babe, im g-gonna cum!" As he growled his sentence my walls started closing by the sound of his sexy voice. God this guy could turn me on my slightest of things! "Me too babe!" I managed to say, or more like groan. I wrapped my legs around his hips for leverage to go depper inside of me. I wanted to feel him all. "OHH...GoD! Alex-cis!!" The sound of him growling my name made me crumble. I finally climaxed all over him and he did too soon. We slowed down and soon stopped. Louis was still inside of me though. He leaned down to me and gave me a kiss. It was different though, it wasnt filled with lust but with passion. He pulled out of me when we stopped kissing. We got dressed back in our clothes and when we did, Louis turned me around and cupped my cheek with one of his hands. He looked deep into my eyes with his greenish blue orbs and said, "You were truly the best Ive ever had, Im glad I found you love." I smiled and gave him a kiss. I know I just met the guy and just broke up with someone but that someone was an ass and Louis made me feel.. safe. It feels like we known each other for forever. I just cant shake off the feelings I have for Louis. I put on my shoes and stumbled from the lack of strength I had in my thighs. Louis wrapped one of his arms around my waist and walked out of the V.I.P room with Louis. Once we got out the girls all ran to me in excitement.

"Hey Louis! We're gonna borrow Alexcis for a little bit ok? Bye!" Hope yelled while pulling me to the bar. I looked back and saw Louis give a smile and a wink. This made me blush.

"Soooo" Diana asked anxious to hear what I had to say.

"So what weirdos?" I said playing dumb with them.

"Dont play dumb with us! How was Louis!?" Emily yelled. Its like she read my mind. I looked over to Louis who was talking with his guy friends. I traced my bottom lip with my middle finger still having the feeling of his lips on mine.

"HELLO! Earth to Alexcis!! Answer us babycakes!" I snapped my head back at the girls and finally gathered my thoughts as Mariyah made me realize I wasnt paying attention.

"Well... Its was different. Good different though. Actually AMAZING!! We were both so confident being the first time we had sex together. I mean usually the first time its kind off weird different because you dont what each other like but with Louis... Its like he read my mind throughout the whole time."

"AWWWWEEE" They said in unison. I rolled my eyes as they started jumping up and down saying how adorable we were. But I couldnt help agreeing with them. Louis did make me feel different. He made me feel special. Special to be wrapped in his arms kissing every inch of my body. It was a tingling sensation. I bit my lip at the feeling.

"I say we take two shots each representing the couple!" Chloe yelled throwing her arm up on the air. Throughout the night we all danced, drank, and yelled random shit in each others ears.