The Night

In just two hours Emile would be here to pick me up. I spent those two hours getting ready and trying to look perfect. First I picked out what I was gonna wear, shorts with the American flag on the low hanging pockets and a pink sweater with grey stars. I jumped in the shower and shaved almost every part of body. I was scared though. The razor, an old enemy of mine. I escaped from that world of pain because of Emile. Im glad he's with me now.

After a flashback, I took care of everything else I needed to do. After I got out I cleaned my face with my Olay face wash and put product in my damp hair. I got dressed and started doing my makeup. Some concealer, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara (waterproof), and my two favorite chap stick and lip gloss. I loved them so much and they both work wonders for your lips! By then Emile was almost here, the last thing I needed was shoes. Either my black combat boots or my pink Vans... Pink Vans it is! Beep beep, beep beep. I got a message.

Im outside babe. Can't wait for the night to start;) xoxo

-From Emile

Finally, the time has come to spend the night with my love. I smiled and bit my lip as I thought about him. After a few seconds I snapped back to reality and grabbed my bags for tonight. I tiptoed through the stairs so I wouldn't wake anybody up. I grabbed my keys opened and locked the door as I got out. I put my bags in the trunk and went inside the car.

I was greeted by a pair of nude, reddish plump lips. God this guy is so fucking perfect! We broke and I smiled at him with my eyes still closed for a few seconds. "Why are you so perfect?" I asked.

"Because I choose to be, just like I choose to be your one and only." was his 'perfect' response. We kissed one more time and drove off.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"Well I thought we could have a nice picnic on Lookout Mountain." He grinned.

'Wow Lookout Mountain.' I said to myself. This really was going to be a romantic night.

We arrived at Lookout Mountain and parked in the perfect spot in the center. The view was beautiful. You could literally see the town and the beautiful stars were gazing down on you. I stood just smiling like an idiot when a deep voice interrupted my daydream.

"You eating or not?" he asked.

"Sorry, it's just so beautiful." I said as I walked over to the hood of the car.

"I knew you would like it. I bet you like all the stars too." I giggled. As a kid I'd always look up at the stars making shapes out of them. They always mesmerized me.

You know how to treat a girl don't you?" I grinned at him.

"I apparently do." He grinned back. We both laughed. We had this thing of always sitting on his car just doing whatever so naturally we had the picnic there.

As we finished the food, we put the basket on top of the car and laid down flat on the car and gazed at the stars. I reached for his hand and held it tight. He held tighter. He turned to face me and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said still smiling.

"Tell me!"

"Your just so...," He sighed, "...perfect." I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips teasing him. He gave me a kiss back but his was deeper. He let go of my hand and got up a little but still kissing me. He eventually got on top of me. He knew I liked that. Still kissing, he moved to my neck. Fuck! Now he's teasing me. My neck is my weak spot. He had complete control over me now.

He moved to my upper chest and stopped. He looked at me. "Are you ready?" he asked. All I could manage is biting my lip and a nod. He smiled. I took my sweater off. He kissed me from my chest to my belly button with care. He unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. He took them off gently. He was kneeling in front of me looking at every structure of my body. I got up and kissed him roughly. I took his shirt off revealing his abs. His beautiful 8 pack. This guy was ripped. And his v line peeking out perfectly. I grabbed his neck and pulled him in. I ran my other hand through his hair. He pushed me back. He started where he left off. His necklace was gliding back and forth on my stomach. It was ice cold.

"Do it." I said. He took my underwear off and went in without hesitation. I immediately opened my mouth saying OH MY GOD!! I let out short breaths. Man he was good at this. I tugged on his hair signaling for him to go deeper. And deeper is exactly what he gave me. He stopped and took a breath and started fingering me. As he was fingering me, he roughly kissed me going harder and harder. After a few, I stopped kissing him and let out a huge orgasm. He let out a satisfied chuckle. He stopped and let me take his pants and boxers off.

"Now it's my turn." I said grinning. I caressed it with both of my hands and put it all in my mouth. Though I still had 1 or 2 inches that didn't fit in my mouth. I went faster and faster as seconds passed by.

"Alexcis! Im g-gonna c-cum!!" he screamed in his deep voice. But I didn't care. I took it all in. A minute passed by when I stopped.

"Fuck Alexcis. Your more amazing than I thought." He complimented me. I smiled. He unhooked my bra and sucked by breasts gently. I got hard. He slowly put his totally erected penis in me. Starting out slowly and going faster. He was again on top of me knowing that I thought it was hot when guys did that. He knew me so well. As he went faster, I screamed a little louder. He kissed me gently to calm me down but he didn't stop. Though he was slowing down.

"Don't stop, not now!" I yelped. As a response he gave me his big finish. He thrusted so hard that it hurt, but it hurt good. We stopped. I looked at him straight in the eye smiling and holding him by the neck saying, "Best. Night. Ever."