Jimin: (laughed) no one can make hyung's life hell....he is scary when he gets angry i am sure his future partner will also be scared of his anger
(Jk replied with "whatever, jimin laughed and they continued eating)

(Meanwhile here yoongi was doing the work but then his eyes caught the attention of the food jimin brought for him, unknowingly he smiled, the way jimin cares for him..he forwarded his hand to pick and eat it but he realized)

Yoongi: no no, I won't eat it..... (he picked the food and went towards the Dustbin he was about to throw them suddenly he felt a pang in his heart...a feeling that he never felt before)

Yoongi: wait but we shouldn't waste the food... yes wasting food is wrong....so let's eat it yoongi (he sat on the chair and started eating.. don't get him wrong he just didn't want to waste the food okay 👀)

(Time skips it was time to go home...jk knocked on yoongi's cabin door, yoongi said come in then he entered inside the cabin, and went towards yoongi)

Jk: hyung let's go home

Yoongi: hmm let's go (he got up and wrapped his arm around jk's shoulder and they walked out of the university, yoongi's eyes fell on jimin..they both had eye contact of 2 seconds but yoongi immediately looked away, he kept his hand on his chest to calm his heart while jimin chuckled..and then jimin went when taehyung came to pick him up...jk and yoongi also sat in their cars..and they left...hobi was about to walk to home when he found kai sitting in the car he waved at hobi..hobi went and sat inside the car)

Hobi: umm why did you come to pick me? I can walk home

Kai: no, i don't want you to walk home.... you're my responsibility and i have to take care of you.

(He said and started the car hobi just smiled...no matter how much he broke his heart but still the way he cares for him is still enough to make hobi a little happy)

(Time skips jk and yoongi reached home.....jk threw his bag on the floor he ran inside his room..took out bam's food from the drawer and came to bam who was laying on the floor)

Jk: (knelt down) aww is my baby hungry? Daddy brought food for you..wait let me fe..(cut off, suga snatched the food from jk's hands and said)

Suga: pick your bag, go and take a bath

Jk: hyung let fe..(cut off)

Suga: you shouldn't get so close to him Jungkook...you know that you're allergic to his fur right? Just go and take a bath i will feed him

Jk: (pouted sadly) I can't even hug my baby (and then tears welled up in his eyes suga chuckled and hugged him tightly)

Suga: i never knew the bad boy is so sensitive when it comes to his baby (jk whined and sobbed) aishh don't cry kook, you should care about your health right? And if you become stubborn then you know dad will not think twice before abounding him....you wanna abondon your baby?

Jk: (shook his head, hugging yoongi) but can't it be cured? Isn't there any medicine that can cure the allergy?

Suga: (caressing jk's hair) i'll ask the doctor for now go and take bath

Jk: don't forget to ask the doctor please (suga nodded and gave him a smile jk then left from there, suga knows there is no cure of allergies but he just said that to make kook stop crying)

(Then suga started feeding bam and then gave him water...after that he wiped the floor because bam splashed the water all over the floor...he was wiping the floor when mrs jeon came there from the kitchen)

Mrs jeon: yoongi what are you doing?

Yoongi: (wiping the floor) my baby's, baby splashed water all over the floor so i am cleaning it