Out of anger, you chucked your phone on the floorboards, cracking the screen and chipping a piece off the floor. With an adjustment of your collar and tie, you pick up your phone and leave your messy apartment.

Y/N: You know what.... They're right... I'm done.. not with my passion, but with who I've been workin' with.. today... some fuckers are gonna die..

You got to your car, started it up, and sped out of the lot, on the way to work for one last time.

_________________________________

You find a spot to park before you adjust the mirror to look at yourself: hair was nicely done, though you did have some strands of hair sticking out, which you slicked back, only for them to rise back up. You choose to just forget it, and put on a fake smile, getting out the car, and walking towards the animation studio with a pistol hidden in your dress jacket.

Opening the doors, you were greeted with stares, insults, and shoving from your fellow coworkers. A tall, buff man who went by the name of Chad, spilled his drink on you, making it look like an accident.

Chad: (fake innocence) Oh! I'm sorry, Y/N! Didn't see you there!

Him and his group of friends laugh while your eye twitches while keeping a smile the best you can.

Y/N: (fake laughs) hahahaha... very... funnyyy...

You grit your teeth until they're on the verge of shattering. You had an idea, a dumb one, but you were positive it would work.

Y/N: Chad... may I talk to you.. for a second??

You gesture over to him to follow you away from his friends, next to an open elevator.

Chad: What is it, dweeb? You finally wanna grow a pair and—

He was silenced when you threw a hard jab to his face, causing him to step back into the direction of the elevator, to which you shoved him inside, following up with a kick to the balls, causing him to drop down on his knees. Once he dropped, you grabbed the back of his head and slammed it into the buttons of the elevator, making the floor buttons glow. The elevator doors close, leaving Chad's friend group in shock while you maliciously smile between the closing doors.

Y/N: This is gonna be a long ride, so sit tight, motherfucker..

You continue to slam his face into the floor selection until all of the buttons glowed. You threw him on the cold, metal floor, got on top of him and started pounding your fists into his face. The elevator stopped on every floor while you beat him, its doors opening to show all of those who were at work a horrifying beating to who was apparently the most attractive man in the building. He wasn't so attractive anymore, as you continued smashing his face in, breaking every bone in it.

Y/N: How does it feel to be the one taking hits?! You pick on those smaller than you, and yet you can't actually fight!! Hehehehe... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You were laughing maniacally, hitting him so hard that you bruised your knuckles, sprained your left wrist, and even broke a couple of fingers. You didn't care. Your balled fists were covered in blood, continuing to hit him as hard as you can, reeling back every punch.