"Alex?"

"Hmm."

"What if I die?"

"I'll burn this world down."

"What will you get from that I'll not come back."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Live."

"Without you?"

"Umhmm."

"That's not possible love."

"Move on and live."

Her words started echoing in his mind.

"Please leave me alone." He mumbled in a hoarse voice.

They thought for a second but decided to give him a little privacy, instead of leaving they sat in the living room.

"Ya Allah help me, guide me ya rab please. Show me something Allah give me any hint, I can't take this anymore. I know you will not test a soul beyond it can bare but Allah I'm broken, I don't know what to do. I don't know what is right and what is not.

"I can never forget my Eira, I can never move on. How can I? I love her Allah I love her so much and it's hurting me to the extend. I don't know what it was that you took her away from me but Allah I want some peace not in any other women but within myself."

"Ya Allah I just want one thing in my life and that is inner peace, don't let me indulge in any harm things. Don't let me look at any women, ya rab you are Ar Rahman, Ar Raheem forgive me and guide me to the straight path."

A tear left his eye but he immediately wiped it.

"Grant my Eira Jannat ul Firdous. Ya Allah please have mercy on my love, don't punish her ya Allah I beg you, don't punish her. Please forgive all of her sins ya rab, and make her grave a peaceful place to rest."

"I don't know Allah whether what I'm doing is right or wrong but help me and keep me away from all the negativity within and surrounding me. I belong to you and I will only beg infront of you."

"Forgive my Eira for all her sins and let us reunite again in Jannah. I'm leaving her at this point in your protection." 

He wiped his tears and got up from his bed, he took a warm shower and changed his clothes.

He looked at Imam Hamza and Imaad giving them a weak smile.

"I'll be coming in few hours, Jazak Allah for taking care of me. Please go and rest and stop worrying about me I'm fine." He said in a monotone without any emotions within himself.

"Where are you going son?"

"To finish the unfinished buisness."

"May Allah keep you safe and sound my child, May he be your protector."

He kept his hand on Umar's head with a smile, he smiled back.

"Imaad after locking the door keep the keys underneath the plant."

Imaad looked at him but laughed shaking his head.

"You are such a bipolar person Umar." He said with a chuckle but Umar got froze on his spot.

He just gave a slight smile and immediately got out from the house, Eira's voice again started ringing in his ears. Her laughs and the way she used to tease him, everything about her was flashing back in his head.

He took the elevator and got down to the parking lot and started driving his car.

After about 10 minutes drive he reached his destination, he got down and started walking in a particular direction and stood infront of Eira's grave.