i smiled to myself, placing my folders and bag down on the main desk. i sat down in relaxation, going over the basic steps in my head.

A sudden memory of the muscular boy, who had my pinned against the patterned wall, tracing his soft hands down my sides.

Flashback

i gazed at his soft plump lips, while his hot heavy breath was hitting my neck. At this point i was sweating, the space between us was intense.

"can i kiss you?" he sighed out, his eyes not met with mine, but at my lips.

i hesitated for a moment going through the possibilities if i say either the simple responses.

i let my instinct over power me as i ran my fingers through his thick brown hair, approving of his request.

In no time his lips were met with mine, the feeling was intoxicating, the fire burning against my lips was unforgettable. i felt him smirk against my lips as we continued the kiss for a couple seconds before breaking away to breathe. His eyes met mine, and at that moment i knew i needed his lips against my skin.

i grabbed the back of neck, attaching our lips. He lowered his hands from against the wall either side of me to my hips.

His lips detached, making a small whimper escape my lips, he began trailing his lips against my neck searching for the delicate part of the skin.

A moan slipped out of my mouth as he hit my weak spot, he slowly began sucking harshly against it, adding in small nibbles for a reaction, which soon arrived as other soft moans began escaping.

End of flashback.

God i need to get him off my mind.

it was just a one night stand, nothing special.

My thoughts were interrupted when a small of boys stumbled through my door, loud chuckles echoing the room. I peered down the computer which was already assigned into. After scanning the room, i noticed the books were at the other end of the room, i dragged my feet across the room and picked up the books.

i was walking back the main desk flicking through the names labelled on the books when i felt a tap on my back, i turn gazing down the small group of boys. I pull a confused look as they all just stare. uHm..

"you're hot." one blankly comments.

"that's nice." i reply back unemotionally. i honestly couldn't give a monkeys, im not here for arguing about inappropriate language towards a teacher, because im practically three years older than them.

i resume walking back to my seat, letting the boys shout at one another in realisation I was their teacher. Fools- or fuckboys I should say.

I checked the time reading 7.50am. i read through the folder for this lesson, seeing they had to finish off a piece of sketched drawings.

After seeing the last pupils seat them selves i cleared my throat and spoke up loudly. "Alright enough chatter, I'm Miss Rivera not that any of you care, i see you have some sketched drawings you need to complete so please begin."

They all followed my instructions and got on with the task, i sat myself down at the main desk, going through the folders.

" uh Miss Rivera." i hear loudly.

i raise my head to the student , who removes the pencil from his lips.

"Yes?" i simply reply.

"can you please give me some more ideas for my work?" he responds.

I nod taking steps to the desk, leaning over to analyse his work.

I hear a muffled chuckle from behind and i turn my heels to face the distraction.

i make eye contact with the familiar dirty blonde haired boy who commented about me earlier, with a dirty smug across his lips.

"something amusing?" i speak up with a sassy tone, fuck sake.

The dark haired boy next to him lets out a quiet chuckle, as the dirty blonde speaks up.

"Nah, we just were just establishing if you had a good butt to grab." He cockily replies.
That shit.

i lean against his desk, getting close up to his face, "well i suggest you continue your work, before i send your butt establishing skills to the familiar room as detention."

i send a fake smile to the boy, before pushing myself away and look to the boy before. " you good?" he nods and lowers his eyes to his work.

What a wonderful first lesson.

I look over to the fuckboys, catching my eye on the dark haired boy. His eyes met mine, winking cheekily before continuing his work.