As we got to the place, we saw Armalia there. We've prepared your rooms, I presume you'll be wanting to take your leave soon? asked Armalia as i say yes and we enter the room. We can reach Tantal by ship, but once there we'll need to do a spot of walking said Zeke.

So we're traveling with Shellhead here? Never thought I'd see the day... said Nia as i heard y/n laugh, I think you'll find I make a fantastic ally said Zeke. Luck of Zeke not so great, bet we shipwrecked by tomorrow said Tora.

Hahaha! Cheeky furball! said Zeke, we're all gonna die said Nia. Hey, Zeke... You said before that Torna concerned you too... What did you mean by that? i asked. Whuh? Oh yeah, that, I don't know about those clowns, but Torna the country that fell 500 years ago... said Zeke.

They were the ancestors of us Tantalese, the people of Tantal are descended from Addam, the hero of Torna who escaped its destruction said Zeke. So... After Pyra fell asleep, Assam escaped to Tantal? i asked.

That's right! said Zeke, that isthe first I've heard of it. I have studied much history, but this story never featured, most peculiar said Dromarch. We're humble, don't really like to brag about it. The only real trace left is in this here sigil of the royal family... said Zeke.

Then i saw y/n and he was thinking, hey y/n... what going on? I asked. You see Rex... you saw what Amalthus doing said y/n, i know y/n but he was cleansing the Core Crystal i said. No he really do something to them said y/n.

He really don't care about Fan or i should say Haze said y/n as he getting work up, then i saw Brighid walk behind y/n and tap on his shoulder. Oh Brighid what... said y/n as Brighid kiss him at the sametimes.

You need to calm down said Brighid, you kiss me said y/n as he was shock and pull around by Morag. Brighid is right... you need be calm down said Morag as she kiss him too, better now said Brighid as y/n was blushing and nod too, Morag and Brighid head out to meet with Niall.

We are outside, Right...let's head for Goetuis Port! i said. Can we make it a leisurely walk? asked Zeke, I guess...? Why? i asked. It's been yonks since I last went home to Tantal, I've been thinking of Indol as my home so long now, it feels weird to leave. I wants to enjoy my last moments here said Zeke.

You can be shockingly sentimental sometimes i said, I know! Shocking, isn't it? asked Pandoria. Shaddup, you two said Zeke, gonna take some Indoline presents for the folk you haven't seen in a while? asked Pandoria.

Hah! As if my old man would want any of that, c'mon, let's start walking, to Goetuis Port! said Zeke. You could grab a swig of Odifa along the way! said Nia, they don't have that stuff in Tantal, so this could be your last chance! said Pandoria.

I said shaddup already! said Zeke, as we walking to the port! We saw Urayan soldiers and Mor Ardain soldiers here. Hmm... Tensions seem high said Nia, from what I gather, it seems an official summit is to be held between Mor Ardain and Uraya said Dromarch.

A summit? You mean, about the recent punch-up? But I thought... Didn't Praetor Amalthus get them to stop and sort it all out? i asked. Perhaps there are some discussions they would perfer Indol not to be privy to said Dromarch.

Besides, Uraya doesn't like to associate too closely with Indol, They'd hate to be seen as acquiescing to the Praetor's will, gotta keep up appearances, you know? said Zeke. Ac..quiescing? You waht? asked Nia.

Like, letting him tell 'em what's what said Zeke, hah, for such a spanner you sure use some big words. How come? asked Nia, Stop calling me that! Buzz off, Kitty-no-mates! Anyway, this summit would explain why Morag isn't around... said Zeke.

Indeed, she has much to attend to said Dromarch, your right about that Dromarch said y/n.

(Nia)pov

As we got to the port, so, we can make our way to Tantal from here, I assume the Praetor has a ship waiting for us said Zeke. Hey, Shellhead i said, What? asked Zeke, Are we really gonna just leave Morag behind? i asked.

Who's leavin' anyone? She's got her own priorities, y'know said Zeke. Yeah, but still... i said, anyway, her schedule is filled with official duties right now said Gramps. For sure, it's just a bit of a shame, is all said Rex.

You know, since we came all this way together said Rex. I guess I know how you feel, chum, un? Speak of the devil... said Zeke as we saw Morag and Brighid walking to us and they told us what happened.

Bana's going for the summit? asked Rex, on top of everything, an assassination attempt? asked Gramps. If blood gets spilled at the summit, it'll mean war said Brighid, war's good for business, after, after all said Zeke.

I guess he wants to use that to get himself back in with the Guild... said Zeke, Why, that little... I was wondering where he'd slunk off to! What a sneaky git... said Rex. It seems Acting Chairman Niranira... wishes to take care of this incident covertly, to avoid it reflecting badly upon the Guild said Morag.

So you came to us? asked Rex, if we mobilize the army, the whole thing will become public said Morag. Oh, I get it, so we're a more convenient solution i said. I'm not forcing you, If you fefuse, Brighid and I will do what we can alone said Morag.

Guys... said y/n as he was waiting for an answer, ah, come off it, lady. You wouldn't even think of dragging us into this If you thought you could handle it on your own said Zeke, I suppose not you know Bana as well as I. There's no telling what he might be plotting said Morag.

According to Acting Chairman Niranira... several giant weapons were being built at the factory where we last saw him and one of them is currently unaccounted for said Brighid, Giant...weapons... said Tora.

Got it, besides, you know. we know, we've got our own score to settle with him said Rex. Thank you, it will be easier to focus on my duties knowing you are on the case, good luck said Morag, leave it to us! said Rex.