| 33. Smile |

N O V A L I A • P O V

I'm currently tiptoeing down the hall trying to get to Enzo's office.

And no I'm not trying to go through his files I can't even read!

The only thing I can read is my name.

Enzo has this cool camera in his office and I think Julius wouldn't mind me sneaking some pictures of him.

Haha.

I reach Enzo's office but unfortunately the door was closed shut.

I haven't grown tall enough to reach the doorknobs so I still ask my brothers and dad for help.

I huff in annoyance and run over to Enzo's room.

"Enzo!" I groaned and ran straight to his bed getting his attention.

"What's the matter baby?" Enzo asked as he placed his laptop to the side, motioning for me to get closer.

He picked me up and placed me on his lap not forgetting to smother my face in kisses.

I let out a giggle as I try to cover my face from the endless attacks.

"Alright. Tell me what's wrong?" Enzo finally stopped smothering my face in kisses but still had that amused smile across his lips.

"I need to take some pictures of Julius but I don't have a camera-"

"You wanna use mine?" Enzo cut me off before I could continue.

"Yes please." I smiled and nodded.

"It's in my office baby-"

"I can't reach the doorknobs!" I groaned and hid my face in Enzo's chest.

"I'll help you." Enzo said and carried me down the hall to his office.

He opened the door and got his camera off the shelf.

"Here you go princess. Now off you go."

He set me down from his arms and I carefully took the camera trying to avoid dropping it.

"Thank you Enzo!" I smiled and quickly ran to julius room.

His bedroom door was not shut like it normally is so I could just barge in.

"Jules!" I exclaimed and hid the camera behind my back.

"Hi princess what's up?" Julius diverted his eyes from his phone and onto me.

I think I did a great job at hiding the camera-

"The answers no." He smiled sarcastically at me.

"How did you know!" I groaned and withdrew my arms from behind my back.

"I can see the camera sticking out from behind you Nova." He laughed.

I let out a huff in annoyance and made my way over to hid bed.

"Help me up you bozo!" I groaned once again.

"If you're gonna try and convince me to take pictures it's still gonna be a no." He said.

"I'm not gonna speak to you like ever again." I snorted and didn't bother trying to get onto his bed anymore.

I grabbed the camera from his bed and rolled my eyes at him before leaving his room.

I went to my room since I didn't wanna disturb Enzo from his work.

I took some pictures of my barbies and teddies and I bet the camera would of brake if I took a picture of Julius.

As I was taking a few more pictures of my barbies, my door was shoved open by the scoundrel.

"JULIUS!" I screamed in annoyance and because he scared me for a second.

"So you don't wanna take pictures of me anymore?" He quirked his brow with a smirk.

"Really!?" I jumped in excitement.

"Yes really now get your big forehead to work." Julius smiled.

I rolled my eyes at his statement.

I dragged his cranium over to my pink bean bag and began taking photos.

"Can you smile?" I huffed.

"No now take the photo already." He huffed in return.

"Shush now smile." I scolded which made him roll his eyes and finally smile.

Unfortunately the camera did not break and it turns out the pictures came out nicer than expected.

"That shit looks good Nova high five!" Julius exclaimed and gave me a high five.

"Maybe next time you shouldn't underestimate me Julius." I grinned and ran out the room not before flipping him off.

" I grinned and ran out the room not before flipping him off

HIII EVERYONE!

Another update wow I'm actually proud of myself for not being lazy for once.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!