| 10. Nothing|

J U L I U S • P O V

"Call me as soon as possible okay?" Rocco said to Enzo as he reversed out the driveway.

"Alright!"I want the two of you to pack Nova's bag , I'll make her some enchiladas" Roman spoke as he closed the front door.

We aren't sure if she's going to be admitted into a ward or if she's going to come back home.

"Yes Roman" I snickered and brushed past Rocco going up to Nova's room.

...

"Let's throw this away?" Rocco said as he held up a crop top.

"I might not agree with you on everything but this one will be the thing I agree on" I said and snatched the top from him and threw it right at the little bin Nova has in her room.

"Boys?" Roman called out.

"Yes Roman?" Rocco shouted and walked towards the door opening it.

"We need to go, Enzo just called." Roman said as I grabbed her hospital bag and tote bag that is filled with her barbies and teddy bears.

L O R E N Z O • P O V

"Right this way sir!" The doctor said as he opened his office door.

I took her to our hospital instead of taking her to the normal hospitals it's much safer here than what I know.

"I'm doctor Norman!" He greeted and took a seat in his office chair.

"Lorenzo" I said and nodded my head.

"Nice to meet you! Let's sit her over onto the bed and I'll examine her?" He smiled and I nodded once again.

Nova was very much awake but didn't talk one single bit.

She's still in my arms as she didn't want to sit on the bed alone.

"Hi little one! What's your name?" Dr Norman smiled as he placed the stethoscope onto her clothed chest.

"Nova" She said her voice still wavering from the crying she did before we stepped foot into this hospital.

"That's a pretty name you've got! Mr Lorenzo do you mind telling me the symptoms that she's been having?" Dr Norman said as he wrote some things in his note pad.

"She's had a fever since last night and has been complaining about her throat." I said and kissed Nova's head.

"Sounds like something familiar but let's do one last check up to see if that assumption is true!" He smiled and got a tongue conpresser from his cabinets.

"Can you open your mouth for me little one? I'm going to put this stick onto your tongue and I promise you won't feel a thing." He said as Nova hesitated but soon did as she was told.

"Good job baby" I smiled at her but she couldn't see as she was sitting on my lap.

"Looks like you have a case of tonsillitis-" Dr Norman said as his office door barged open.

"Is she alright?" Rocco said as he breathed heavily from God knows what.

"Why'd you run like a fucking ostrich!" Julius grumbled and slapped his shoulder.

I glared at them and they immediately stopped and stood there awkwardly.

"Rocco hold her for me" I said and placed her into Rocco's arms.

"Come on I'll explain more about this!" Dr Norman said as we sat at his desk.

"So she has tonsillitis which is also known as tonsil inflammation. It can be caused by a viral infection or could likely be caused by a bacterial infection." He continued as I sat back and listened.

"How long would this last? Is there any medication I can give her?" I said and looked back to her.

"It could last up to a week or less if she doesn't take any medication but she'll be all good in a matter of days if you make sure she receives her antibiotics on a daily!" He said as he wrote the medication onto a list for us to get.

"I would suggest using a wet cloth and placing it onto her forehead! My daughter's fever didn't simmer when I gave her any medication but the wet cloth did just the trick!" Dr Norman said as he excused himself from his office.

"My poor baby!" Roman said as he gave her cheek many kisses.

I walked over to Rocco and sat next to him.

Nova was falling asleep throughout the car ride to here so I'll let her sleep.

"Give her to me" I said to Rocco and he immediately placed her into my arms.

"Let's go home yeah? We can watch all the barbie movies together mhm?" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Mhm" she hummed and hugged my neck.

"We packed bags for her! Roman you made us do that for absolutely nothing!" Rocco huffed and grabbed the bags.

"Come on let's go." I said and Julius opened the door for me as I had Nova in my arms.