| 5. Gushers |

"Nova! Give it back" Julius shouted chasing me down the hallway.

"It's mine!" I screamed back and ran faster.

Finders keepers it is!

I found this pack of gushers first and he's being a butt right now.

"Nova! That's my Candy!" He shouted and caught me.

He began tickling me so much that I accidentally let the gushers fall out of my hand.

"Thank you very much" Julius had a sarcastic smile placed on his face before running back to his room.

"NO!" I screamed an ran to his room which was now closed.

"Open the door!" I shouted and banged my hands against his door.

"No. Now go away" He shouted from across his room.

I huffed and sat right in his door way leaning against his door.

So Julius was supposed to be looking after me since he doesn't have school anymore but Rocco, Roman and Enzo had to go to work today.

"I don't like you anymore Juli!" I huffed once again and went downstairs.

I look around in the pantry for my favorite candy which is gushers!

I don't spot any so I just go sit on the couch.

There was already a barbie movie running on the t.v.

The Movie ended very quickly as I got here when the movie was already half-way.

I dragged my feet towards the kitchen once again and grab the phone I use to call Enzo with.

I sit back onto the couch waiting for Enzo to answer.

After 2 rings he finally picks up.

"Hi princess. What's up?" Enzo speaks as I hear pages being scrambled.

"Hi Enzo. Julius is being a big butt right now" I huffed and through my head back onto the couch.

"Oh really? Take the phone to him baby." Enzo said and I immediately ran up the stairs.

"Nova are you running up the stairs again?" Enzo questioned and I immediately laughed.

"No?" I sheepishly said with a grin.

I'm lucky that I didn't decide to FaceTime him this time so he couldn't see that I'm laughing.

"Just take the phone to him" he said and I fist bumped the air because Enzo left me off the hang this time.

"I'm going okay? I only have 2 little legs jeez Enzo" I said and rolled my eyes.

I made it to Julius room and his door was still close.

"Julius Open the door! Enzo wants to talk to you!" I shouted and banged his door.

"Oh shit he's home?!" I heard Julius loud footsteps from the other side of his bedroom.

"No he's on the phone." I shrugged even thought he couldn't see me.

He opened the door and rolled his eyes at me.

"Here talk" I gave Julius the phone and went into his room.

"Yeah I'm not talking to him" Julius shook his head with a nervous laugh and declined the call.

"You didn't even say bye!"I shouted at him and tried getting on his bed.

After all my tries I was finally helped onto his bed.

"Let's go get lunch?" Julius questioned me and I immediately nodded.

"Can you help me out of my pajamas?" I asked him and he immediately nodded.