Chapter 10

Alver in his office still in daze because of what was on his table. A stack of multiple papers. The group of people is in there, same with the blue wolf children who's looking at him.

"This is all Cale Henituse's fault." He mumble the children looked at him sympathetically while sighing. But then the second oldest of the pack remembers something. He took out the thing that made the ancient dragon looks his way.

"Your Highness?" Maes called out.
"Yes?"
"I have something to give you. Cale Hyung said you need this to strengthen your people." He showed him the thing to everyone.

"Dead Mana?" Rosalyn mumble. "Yes. It's the Dragon's dead Mana." Maes said earning a pair of shock faces. "A DRAGON'S DEAD MANA?!!!" Rosalyn and Eruhaben both shouted. Alver knows that Cale knew about his identity being a dark elf.

"Maes, do you know where is Young Master Cale right now??" Lock asked. "Ahh there's so many location that Cale Hyung might be. For example resting in the Forest of Darkness or staying in the Path of No Return." Maes answering his older brother's question. Not knowing the shocked faces the heroes make.

"Crazy..... Cale Henituse is crazy!!"
"Maes how do you know this things as if you know Young Master Cale?" Lock asked.
"Because I remember him and my past life."
"Past life??" Rosalyn mumble. "A person who live 3 different lives......" Ron repeat while recalling what the gray dragon said. "Is the third one the current life?" He added.

"Yes." Maes answered. "Maes, are you......are you also who lives three lives???" Lock nervously asked. Maes just looked at him and smiled. They all know what that smile mean. He experience what Cale Henituse experience that's why he have that kind of closure with him.

"Can...." Lock swallowed his saliva back for he is afraid on what he will find out about his little brother's past life. "Can you tell me about it?" Maes looked around and goes to the couch to sit.

Maes then start to talk about it. "My first encounter with Cale Hyung is when we got captured and send to a kingdom where all dark races reside but those people didn't know that they're sacrifice for the revival of the sealed god."

"Sacrifice?" Alver repeat.
"Yes. They captured people or any races to sacrifice to a sealed god. I was one of the sacrifice and my siblings. At that time I was the only one left because they already feed my other siblings and it was my turn that time but suddenly, Cale Hyung-nim arrived and destroy everything and rescued me. Cale Hyung-nim at that time is weak, not a guardian. But he have a great allies with him like Bud Hyung, the Mercenary King, Mary Noona, the last Necromancer, Rasheel-nim, the gray dragon and lastly Hans the loyal butler." Maes continued.

Alver can't believe that Cale Henituse is allied with a Necromancer a dark races who is deemed by human a curse existence. Ron is hurt by what Maes said Hans become a loyal servant to Cale more than him. He who left Cale for revenge is useless when the person he nurture took care of for more than a decade is also involving himself to a dangerous situations.

"That time you guys already in a war facing the White Star at that time the war last for 20 years. The final battle commence and the White Star won and you lost but Cale Hyung-nim still stands and fought the white star but got slain by the god in the end. The enemy successfully unsealed the sealed god. By that time as Cale Hyung-nim died the world destroy and I died." Maes added. All of them have a horror in their faces receiving a devastatingly defeat from the enemy who is acquainted with a god.

"In my second life..." Maes still continued even though his already shedding tears for what he witness in those lives. "I was transported to a different world, different than this. In that world there's a building you can call it an advance world. There's electricity that can make everything work like a bulb." Maes explained, Choi Han knew that world as Maes continues to explain what he experience. "Earth...." Choi Han mumble that made the others heard.

"Do you know about that world, Choi Han??" The crown prince asked thatade the swordmaster nod. "Earth... Is a world and I'm from that world. I was from the country of South Korea. All Maes said is the things only you can see in earth." Choi Han explained. "How come that are you here?" Eruhaben asked. "I don't know. All I know is that I woke up inside the Forest of Darkness and stuck in there for tens of years." Choi Han said.

"Please continue, Maes." The crown prince said and Maes nodded. "But the Earth Choi Han Hyung is not the Earth you know. The Earth is facing an apocalypse and the normal people developed an ability to fight back with monsters and I was stuck in those debris praying silently that no monsters would find me. But then I was saved by the Team 1. Their Team Leader Lee Soo Hyuk-nim together with his friends Choi Jung Soo-nim and Kim Roksoo Hyung-nim remove the debris and get me out of there." Maes said.

"Monsters........ Choi Jung Soo he's my nephew he's alive thank goodness. The last time I saw him before I got here in this world is he was still a child." Choi Han sain in fondness. "The monsters were classified with their strength by the help of Kim Rok Soo Hyung-nim's ability, Record. And the same guy who doesn't show his emotions, and when I looked at him more I'm sure that he's Cale Hyung-nim. Cale Hyung-nim's ability made him record everything he see and hear. It also made him to never forget good or traumatic memories. It's more than a curse than a blessing. That's why Hyung-nim made a wall and distance myself when the Team Leader Lee Soo Hyuk-nim and Choi Jung Soo-nim died." Maes said. "Jung Soo died....?" Choi Han whispered.

"They died fighting an unranked monster. At that time Rok Soo Hyung-nim is weak and only watched them died in front of him helplessly. After that he took the position of the Team 1 that was left to him by the late team leader and everything change he distance himself from everyone, made everyone worried about him. Everytime there's a unranked monster Rok Soo Hyung-nim calculated it properly and analyze the monsters data and always completely slayed them but it also made the members of Team 1 worried because Team Leader Kim Rok Soo uhm have a sacrificial tendency." Maes knows it why he become like that. He doesn't want to lose anyone. He doesn't want to live with a guilt.

"That's it. I'm going back to my Young Master."
"Unlucky bastard."
"I don't care anymore."
"Cale Henituse should be restricted with his action." Everyone inside the room voice out.

"But after that we just received that Hyung-nim died at his apartment while surrounded by books scattered on the floor. Everyone mourn about his death. Everyone respect him, he have power to intimidate the higher-ups that made them afraid of him and send some assassins to assassinate him but failed. Then after a year I also died and woke up back here in this world. I died because of a large debris that crushed me to death."

And that Maes ended his story.