Chapter 6

Taylor and Cage facing the crown prince and the person who they encounter at that time with five other people staring at them. Taylor just smile at them. Taylor just continue his goal to make a deal with the Crown Prince, until it finished but, the Crown Prince still looking at them intently even the people inside the office is also looking at them and it makes the room awkward. "Thank you for your kindness, Your Highness. And thank you for healing my legs, I will gladly help you to prosper our kingdom." Taylor finally said after the long awkwardness.

"We have to go, Your Highness. Please excuse us. " Cage said. The Ancient Dragon is startled as she said those word. "Wait!! I need to asked you about something or should I say about someone." The people inside the room looks at him then the two looked at each other's eye as if sending a message and then nod at each other then facing the beautiful blond hair elf.

"What is it Mr?" Taylor is asking about the beautiful blond hair elf's name.
"Eruhaben. My name is Eruhaben." Answer was given. "What do you want to asked about Mr. Eruhaben? I will try to answer it to the best I can." Taylor said.

"Where is the Guardian? The one with you the other day."
"What do you mean about the Guardian?" Taylor said it curiously. 'If you said it in front of him, Dongsaeng will literally put the blame to the Gods and destroy their temple again.' He added in his thoughts.

"The guy with the Crimson Wings." Eruhaben said. The other people just watching on what's happening right now. "Mr. Eruhaben, we cannot tell you about something that cannot be tell." Cage counter.

"You know something, but you just don't want to answer Eruhaben-nim." The elf healer said.
"Not all the people asked can be answered, you know." Cage said back.

"But we need to know it, because it involves the future." The red haired mage told.
"Even it involves the future we cannot do about it." Cage told back.

"Just answer where the Guardian is then this talk is over. Simple as it is." Ron finally said.
"Where's is Young Master Cale?" Ron added.
The two looked at him incredulously as if he bang his head. "Why would we associate ourselves to a rumored trash of the count's family???" Taylor asked. "No offense, but we don't want to get closed with the person who threw bottles." Cage added.

Cage have a point. Who would want to associate with the trash of the Kingdom who threw bottles for no reason just because he is in bad mood. This makes the people inside convince on what Cage told.

'Dongsaeng, thanks to your trash reputation that we can escape this situation.' Thought of the two.

At the other side, Cale was eating nicely until he accidentally bit his tongue. 'Who's talking sh!t about me?' The said redhead thought.

(A/n: here in the philippines, if you bit accidentally your tongue, it means that someone is talking sh!t about you.)

While Cale was slacking there on his bed the other side was in trouble because the two still didn't told the Heroes Party where the Guardian is and defending themselves giving their reason just to escape.

"Just asked the Gods where he is!!! We already told you that we don't know!!" Shouted Cage.
Taylor is having existential crisis he can't take this anymore same with the Crown Prince who is close to lose his patience.

'Please help me to get away with these!!!' Thought of the two sane people. As if answering their prayer someone barge inside the room. It was the blue haired person who have a glasses this makes the people inside stop and be cautious because the person who just barge in is not a normal person.

"Oh........" Said by the person. "..........I thought I was in the right place because I smell him. I think I got lost? Again." He added. The two who knows the person looked at him incredulously. Looking at their faces you really can tell that they're saying 'You're Dead.'

"I'm sorry, I got lost. I'm going please excuse me." Said the blue haired person. "We should also get going, Your Highness." Said Taylor to the Crown Prince. "We like to accompany you out, Sir." Taylor said to the blue haired person.

As they turn their back the people inside just looked at them walk out. But the three person who is escaping can't stop the corner of their lips to go up. Because they know that they escaped with the barrage of question about their Dongsaeng.

Let's go back to Cale who is bored and choose to solve a puzzle or play a chess with the children. "Hans, when is Bud going to arrive???" Asked Cale to his loyal butler. "I think, he already arrived in the western continent." Answered Hans.

"Then where is he?"
"Maybe ..... Got lost, again."
"........ that's bullsh!t !!!"
"Cale. Bud said, he save a comrade from a certain situation. " insert Glenn.
"They're, going back now and they were followed by a certain assassin." Glenn added.

"Ohh." Cale knew who that certain assassin is.
The door of the inn open and the person enter. That certain person was none other than the Mercenary King, Bud Illis. "You're late, Bud." Cale said. "I'm sorry 'bout that. I got lost and entered the office of the crown prince. I thought you're there because I smell a nature in there. I also encountered Taylor and Cage who's in a tight situation. So I helped them out." Bud explained.

"You're not followed by the old assassin?" Cale said. "Of course, I was followed by your old butler so I turn left and tore the teleportation scroll to come here." Bud explain. Cale rolled his eyes.

"So where's Taylor and Cage, now??"
"We separate on the wrong direction. They said that they will come here later in the evening to tell you something."
"That would be fine. Cage may be a big help for tomorrow's event."
"Yeah. By the way, Cale, why don't we have a drink ." Bud smirk.

That night the two really arrived and have a drink while planning for tomorrow's event but except Bud who already fallen.

A/n: let me clarify about what happened to Raon. At the time he was saved he didn't entered the berserk state that's why he didn't die at the hands of Choi Han.

Btw I just updated because I was really busy with my study and I'm the 9nly one doing my research that's why I don't have time to update.

A little play.

Choi Han: I'm going to kill you!!
Redika: ......... I don't like you.
Choi Han: no one asked.
Redika: ...... You're not the one I'm talking to, you punk!!!.

Meanwhile with Cale

Cale: Your Mom doesn't love you that's why you become like that.
Redika: ...... You're a motherless.
Cale: We both are motherless though even your stupid leader is a motherless. The difference is my mom loves me while you're not.
WS:..........
Redika: ......... *Felt like crying*

GoD: that's my favorite child.