Chapter 5

The person tried to to go close to the so called Young Master of his but the said person suddenly vanished that he didn't see where they go. What happened while I was gone. Think by the person. I need to go back.

Tomorrow comes and the two preparing to crash the banquet but Cale warned them about the crown prince. "I think you can handle the crown prince yourself. If he tried to make you as his allies tell this to him about the  'Information' you know ." Cale last said.

And viola here they are facing the crown prince smiling similarly to Cale who have a dangerous smile. And at the side of the Crown Prince was the person they encounter with Cale. The Ancient Dragon who looked at them familiarly.

Cage looked at Taylor saying 'someone know about us.' But Taylor just ignore it and keep smiling.

“I did not expect to see Marquis Stan’s eldest son, Taylor Stan, and a priestess of the God of Death here.”The crown prince seemed happy. Taylor showed his respects while still sitting on his wheelchair.

“I heard that there was an opportunity for the kingdom’s nobles to meet with and discuss with your highness. I do apologize for coming without an invitation.”The crown prince Alver had a smirk on his face.

Cage could tell from that smirk that Alver  properly understood what Taylor meant by being able to have a discussion with the crown prince.

“I did ask for each household’s representative, but if the household does not have a representative, there is no issue with who shows up. I guess you were probably upset that I only sent one invitation to the Marquis’s household, Mister Taylor?”

“Just a bit, your highness.”Cage peeked toward Venion and smirk as if mocking him. She saw how the bastard reacted to her because she knows that is a greatest mock Venion could have that it shattered is pride. "Well deserved b*tch." Cage whispered that a certain dragon surely heard it.

“I do feel bad for making you upset. But, I am glad that you look very healthy, Mister Taylor. It has been a while since we last met.”Taylor just smiled and responded to the crown prince.

“Your highness, my legs may not move, but my hands, head, eyes, ears, mouth, and everything else are still very much alive. No, in fact, they have gotten even stronger, especially my mind. ”

“I see. Indeed, you are still alive. I have forgotten the fact that the strongest is the one who manages to live until the end.”

Eruhaben who could see that the crown prince was completely hooked. He then turned to see that Venion person who had a noble-like expression on his face, but he was still glaring at Taylor with a piercing glare.Eruhaben found this situation to be quite entertaining in his thousand years of life.

‘It will be fun to watch.’

The crown prince, Taylor, Venion, and the nobles of the different factions. It was fun looking at the expressions on all of their faces.

“Then is the lady a priestess of the God of Death?”
“This servant of eternal rest named Cage greets your highness.”

Cage seemed like a saint, as she said the traditional greeting of the priestesses of the God of Death. However, there was an enormous amount of knowledge regarding curses in her mind, especially using it to a certain bastard right now.

The crown prince received Cage’s greeting, before speaking to Taylor.
“Let us discuss it later. It is time for this gathering to start. Mister Taylor can sit at the Northeast nobles’ table. There just happens to be some extra seats there.”

Gasp.

Cage heard Neo’s gasp and saw the Young Master Wheelsman's concerned expression as he turned his gaze to Taylor and Cage.

“Thank you for providing seats for us, your highness.”
“Thank you very much, your highness.”
“It was nothing. We should work together with people who will make great contributions to the kingdom in the future.”

'Great contribution my ass. You just want to control the people to work with you for the own  good of this goddamn kingdom.' Cage and Taylor thought.

“Can we fix up the seats a bit?” Who could say no to the crown prince? Eric stood up and responded to Alver.
“Of course, your highness.” His actions made the other nobles on the table stand up as well, and the servants quickly worked to set up the table to include Taylor and Cage.

“I wanted to gather together the individuals who will bring forth the future of our kingdom and share a meal together. Thank you all for showing up, and I hope we have a wonderful meal.” As soon as the crown prince finished speaking, the servants entered with plates of food for each table.

Cage and Taylor then felt like Cale figured out one of the crown prince’s goals. First of all, the crown prince was watching the nobles. The second and third prince naturally know about this as well. Which means, this was something the entire royal family wanted. Then they both started to smile.

"I'm sure, Dongsaeng would be delighted if we succeed this business, right Taylor?" Cage face her best friend asking if he's agree with her. "Right. Let's should celebrate this with a drink after we go back." Taylor smiles at her. They start to finish their food enjoying the savor of the dishes.

The north eastern nobles already finished eating and preparing to greet the crown prince but before that, Taylor hold the hand of the youngest son of the Henituse household. "Young Master Basen, if the crown prince turned down the proposal made by the north eastern nobles please tell this to the Young Lady Amiru. 'I think it would be good for you to think about the value of the location of your shoreline in relation to the Whipper Kingdom and the other northern Kingdoms.' " Taylor whispered. Basen just looked at him. Taylor started to smile.

"We're quite acquainted with your older brother. He's the one who suggested it. Don't tell to anyone." Taylor said as Cage put her index finger to her lips as if it is the secret between them. "Just tell it to them as if you're the one who suggested it. Just follow your hyung's suggestions for the sake of the North East." Taylors final say. "Where's my Hyung?" Basen asked. "We cannot tell you that. Let's go Cage."

"See you around, our Dongsaeng's intelligent baby brother." Said Cage winking.

Hyung was supposed to be resting? Thought Basen.

A/n: I'm burn out this is my last update for today. See you next week.

A little play

Eruhaben: Where's the Guardian.
Taylor: I don't know?
Choi Han: What do you mean 'you don't know'?
Taylor: because I just don't know?
Cage: Maybe he's destroying things again.
Ron: like what?
Cage: like an island?
Alver: .............

Booogssshhhhh!!! Boom !!!!!

Cage: Yeah, like that.
Taylor: ........ Maybe I should get used to this.*smile*
Eruhaben: .........
The Heroes: ......
Alver: ........