Chapter 9

"Bud!! Let's separate you're strong enough to carry Cale!!" Glenn said at Bud. They're currently on the run because the heroes are currently chasing after them.

After Cale fainted they become alert because the old assassin and the dragon want to bring Cale with them but Bud and Glenn beat them to it and get Cale to be carried by Bud but before that it leads to a small arguments until they got in this situation.

Bud go off in the opposite direction with the fog cat children and Glenn with he dragon while carrying an illusion made by Raon.

'Its not time to face this so called heroes of Roan yet. Cale's plan would be in a mess because of them and Cale would be forced to change plans.' Glenn thought. "Damn it all, Cale." He said.

Cale was facing the GoD a while ago but he now facing the Gods. Yes, the fvcking gods. Cale looked at the GoD saying that "What did you this time?" look but the stupid god just avoided his gaze.

"So what did you want from me this time?" Cale asked. "And for fvck sake, I'm not paid for this. Why did you made me a fvcking Guardian?!" Cale added."Child, language." The God of Life said. "So anyway, we called you here for we want to know your answer if you really want to be our sain—." "NO!!!" Cale cut the word of the Sun Goddess he's determine to never want to accept the title for because it was annoying.

"I win, Death, I told you he will never accept it." Someone inserted as they look at it they just see a guy with crimson eyes devoid of despair. "And why the fvc— heck is the Despair here?" Cale asked. "My Child, you will never face me in the future only that child, Barrow you will encounter for I have been released when you died." Despair said. "So why don't you become my child instead?" He added.

"Nononononono. Cale will never be your child, Despair." Death doesn't good with it and no one will take his child. This continues as the two argue. "Hmm. You two looks cute as a couple." Cale said out loud that makes the two looks disgusted by each other. "Anyway, the why are you really called me here. I still have something to deal about. Tsk." He added as they finally discuss the reason and planning for the future.

A while ago before Bud and Glenn separate their ways with each other. After Cale passed out, Bud catch him. Of course this earn a looks with the people inside a structure. "Can I check the guardian?" Eruhaben asked. "Thank you for your concerns about Cale, but he can heal himself." Bud answered, it quite rude for Bud to say this that he doesn't care the way he speaks anymore but they need Cale to get out of here.

"Give me, my young master."
"I'm sorry Ron-nim but you're not his Butler anymore." Hans said back to Ron. "Remember that you left him already. So Young Master Cale doesn't want you anymore. " Hans added he looked at Ron coldly in the eyes. Ron looked at Hans back.

*Beeeeeeeep-

They heard a sound from the capital and from the churches. The communication of that was in the hand of Hans glow dark. "Glenn, connect it." As Glenn connects the call they saw the face of the precious daughter of Death, Cage. "Why is the churches ringing, Cage?"Asked Bud. "There's a divine intervention within the capital. Where's Dongsaeng??" Cage answered.

"Uhh how should I put this? Young Master Cale is...... unconscious."
"Oh... Anyways, the God of Death is recently quiet. My gut feeling tells me that he have something to do with this." The three sighed.
"Can you just give, Cale Henituse to us?" Choi Han interrupted.

"Can you shut up?"
"Don't interrupt us for a minute."
"Can you see that we're discussing something important."
"Please be silent for a second."

The four said in unison that made the swordmaster to shut his mouth. The four goes back in the discussion forgetting that they're not the only one inside the room. The kids got in Cale's side even Maes. "I smell something with human." Raon suddenly said that makes the people look at him.

"What do you mean, Raon-nim?" Glenn said in confusion. "Dragon.........." Rosalyn mumble. "Ah if I think about it, I just smell it right now." Bud added. "Except from nature itself. Cale smells like....." He paused. "........like death." He added.
"I knew it!! That useless of a god kidnapped him without us knowing!!!" Cage shouted.

"Just give, Cale Henituse to us." Beacrox extend his hand. "NO!!!" The kids shouted. "Maes, you can guide your Hyung to see your siblings later. See you." Bud carried Cale at his back while Glenn have the communication device at his hands and the kids got on Hans arms that they got away already and after that they started to escape.

That's why they're in this situation. But thankfully they got escape. Now they need to go back at the Super Rock villa. Glenn tore the teleportation scroll to avoid the ancient dragon to follow them.

Glenn entered the cave and entered the villa straight to Cale's chamber. "So how's Cale??" He asked as he entered his chamber. "Still unconscious." Bud answered.

"Poor to the Gods, again." Hans sighed.

Meanwhile at the other side, the heroes didn't catch up with Cale's companion as they completely escaped. "Did you see that, Choi Han?? Cale Henituse have a dragon by his side!! Not just a normal dragon but a baby with a high amount of mana!!" Rosalyn exclaimed.

"Maes, where's our other siblings?" Lock asked. " Hyung they're fine. They're at the Henituse Household here in the capital. Don't worry about it for they are doing fine." Maes explained.

While they were talking the ancient dragon, the old assassin and Choi Han feels like there's something approaching and they looked above there it is a grey dragon is coming on their way.

"Where's that human punk?" He asked.
"Who?" Eruhaben asked in confusion. Rosalyn gets excited by she encountered another dragon. "Cale Henituse. That punk. Where is he?" He asked again. People is speechless. 'How many dragons that was in Cale Henituse side?' They all thought.

"Cale Hyung got home already."
"Cale Henituse, that punk. What did he do this time!! My sleep schedule got disturb because of the fvcking divine intervention?" He grumbly said while walking away.

"You know, Cale Henituse??" Ron asked.
"Yeah. A person who saw a destruction once of this world. The person who live 3 lives and experience despair." He answered.

"What?!!!!!" They shout in unison by what they just found out.

A week later a letter of compensation arrived at the crown prince. "What's that, Your Highness??" Ron asked. "Its a compensation letter from the Crimson Oak Tree. It was signed by............" He paused and blink again if he saw it correctly the name of a person who signed this. "Who signed it Your Highness? What's the message on the letter?" Rosalyn asked curiously. "It was signed by....... Cale Henituse...... Wait let me read it." Alver answered. Everytime he read every sentence he feels like having a headache right now until he read something. "He will destroy a what????!!!!!!!" He shouted earning a few glance at his direction. "He will wiped out the what?!!!!!!" After he said those a strong explosion occur.

*Boooooom-
*Booogssshhhhh—

He now understand what's happening. "Oh, God...." and he fainted. "Your Highness!!!!!!" Shouted by the people inside his office. Ron picked the compensation letter up and read it until he read the reason why his highness Alver fainted.

"............... I'm sorry for we will do this but I will destroy an island that was owned by the Kingdom of Roan. I will wiped out the Hais Island 5 from the map, Your Highness. So please accept the compensation for what I'm going to do because some pest got in there and I need to obliterate them for good. Don't worry about the money I'm richer than my father so use it well."

Yours Truly,
Crimson Oak Tree

Signed by,
Cale Henituse

In the other side of the palace the King also receive a compensation about the island. "Sigh, what do I expect. He copied Jour's behavior. Why??" The King Zed is too tired to face the Thames for he is friend with one now he don't need to handle them. "Your Majesty!! His Highness the Crown Prince fainted!!" Shout by one of his men. 'Goodluck, Son you can handle it yourself because I'm too old to handle them anymore. I don't want another headache comes my way.' He sighed.