It was still too early in the morning, so it was likely that Hannah was preparing her breakfast. She would rather find her outfit herself rather than wait for the maid to prepare it for her.

The lights flickered on once her bare feet stepped onto the soft, pink carpeted floor. Instantly, she was greeted with multiple rows of hanged clothes in the middle, separated by slim aisles. They all varied in colors, styles, textures, and fabrics, and all were more expensive than the last outfit.

They were all categorized through brands and colors, which made Naomi think one of the maids had a mild case of OCD or maybe the Original did.

On either wall were shelves dedicated for shoes that also varied in style, color, and height. At the back of the closet was a large, round mirror in the middle of two tall drawers, and one comfortable looking white settee facing the mirror. The drawers were all filled with a variety of accessories, from necklaces, bracelets, earrings, hats, glasses or shades, rings, and many more.

As Naomi walked down the aisle to hunt down her school uniform, she couldn't help but think how good the Original had it, living with this type of luxury and basically being treated like a princess. This didn't compare to the "real" princess she used to be, but it still managed to impress her all the same.

"The Male Lead (ROWEN KADE) is still unaware of the Female Lead (MARIANNE RIDLEY). The same is said for the Second Male Lead (MIKHAEL QUINNS), and supporting character (LEVI LEE)," the System answered, much to her relief.

Her shoulders dropped slightly. "Good." She grabbed her school uniform, some accessories, and her black shoes. All items were made from the most expensive and finest materials. "Hopefully, we can keep it that way."

Marianne could meet as many love interests as she wanted, as long as they weren't the most poignant characters in the novel. Not Mikhael who would die for her. Not Levi who would kill for her. Not Louisa who would lie for her. Certainly not Rowen who would burn the world for her.

The rest of the characters who became infatuated with her were merely cannon fodders—basically characters whose purpose was to show the audience how 'good' the main characters were.

Naomi couldn't allow Marianne and Rowen to meet, not when she hadn't secured Levi's, Mikhael's, and Louisa's loyalties as of yet. As long as she could secure their allegiance, she knew she would be able to counter the female lead's attacks.

As of now, she could not afford the risk. Yes, they might have high favorability towards her, but Naomi could not rely on those points alone when she was up against the main lead's halo.

The main leads in a novel were known as a circle's "Heavenly Children", because their souls were personally selected by god to represent its glory and power, hence the term.

Not to say that everyone else was abandoned by god or not favored by god. Every soul received blessings from the gods before their rebirth, although the quantity and extent of these blessings varied; because even gods themselves could be biased, although many would refute that notion.

Some souls received abundant blessings, while others received meager ones. Nevertheless, not every soul was chosen to become a Heavenly Child of the gods. Being a Heavenly Child meant that the blessings given to a soul surpassed ordinary measures. This was their 'halo' that granted them infinite luck within a circle. It meant their lives, despite facing hardships and obstacles, would ultimately lead to a blessed future (read: the happy ending of a novel).

As a result of the halo god bestowed upon them, the main characters in the circle were difficult to defeat—if they could be defeated at all.

This sole reason was enough for Naomi to stay away from Marianne as of now. The halo was always at its fullest power at the beginning of the circles, so she had no choice but to bide her time carefully.