" I love you Arini. I love you so much. " Said he, making me more red. My ears turned red, I couldn't understand why he was saying all these now. " I love you. " He whispered again. I too opened my mouth to utter something but I was stunned. I was still half naked and in his embrace. He might haven't seen me yet but What if he sees me? I was shy and scared. I remained silent for more time and felt his warmness like that.

" Kahan dikhana zara? " I shook my whole body when I heard bhabi's voice. Her footsteps were audible too.

( where are you? Show me)

" Shrey, bhabi is c...coming" I spoke and felt him separating our body. A shiver ran through my spine thinking he can see me now. " Let's go inside of the bathroom and hide. " But before anything could happen, I felt a tug on my wrist, shrey pulled me towards the bathroom and closed the door.

My one hand was in his hold, and with another one I tried my best to cover myself. By now I was so shy that I no more looked at him.

" We'll go out when she'll leave, okay? " He said & I nodded. Just after a sec, I felt something wrapping on my body. It was his shirt. He tried to make me wear that.

" W...wear it.." He stuttered. My cheeks found the darkest shade of red now. He saw me that means. I slowly looked up at his face when he was making me wear that shirt. He was looking somewhere else, not at me.

" Don't worry. I haven't seen anything. " He spoke making my heart beats wilder. I suddenly looked down, couldn't understand what to say now. " Accha.. " I murmured.

" Hmm.. "

A silent stayed between us.

" Areyyy Arini kahan ho. " I gasped when bhabi's voice told that she is so near of us.

" Oh shit.. Why is her timing so wrong? Since the childhood. " I heard shrey muttering.
" Don't say like this. She is my bhaabi. "

" And she is my sister."

Right now I couldn't think of anything but something came inside of my brain. " What if I... "

" What? "

Without answering him, I opened the shower. In a blink of eye me and shrey both drenched under the water.

" Bhaabii.. I'm bathing... I'll come to you later. " I managed to reply. My mouth stuttered to reply, I felt being so bashful as his eyes were on me, only on me. And this time I was drenched totally, he was drenched too and we were together, standing here and letting the more force of water to drench us more.

I couldn't sigh in peace even when I heard bhabi saying, " Okay. Don't take too much time in bathroom or you'll catch cold. I'm going now. " She left but still I couldn't feel better. My heart beats were very fast still now.

I somehow managed to spun my head to him and asked in shaky voice " Shrey ....t..tum kab aye? Maine toh bas uncle aur... Aunty ko niche dekha tha.. "

( shrey when did you come? I saw uncle and aunty downstairs.)

" Main upar tha. Fir tumhare room mein agaya" He replied. His eyes were stick on me. On my eye only.

( I was upstairs. In your room)

" Kyun ? "

( why?)

" Kyun? Tum chahti ki main chala jayu? "

( why? You want me to go?)

" Nhi aisa nhi hai. . . Woh.. " I started looking here and there  to find an answer but my head turned back to him again when I heard him.