Make-up Sex

Matt

I was flopped across the sofa cushions on my stomach as I mindlessly clicked through television channels. Boring, watched that already, that one creeps me out. Nothing captured my attention for more than a few seconds before I switched to a new program. I definitely wasn't moping though. I had only just had my first major fight with my girlfriend, but I was cool, calm, and collect-

I sprang off the couch at the sudden chime of the doorbell, hurdling over the back cushion to get to the door as quick as possible. Please be Vanessa, I prayed. So, perhaps I was freaking out just a tad. I had never witnessed her in such a furious state before and was unsure if I had majorly screwed up by neglecting to tell her that Aimee worked with me. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, I scolded myself. If she forgives me, I'll never make that mistake again.

Flinging open the door, I let out a sigh of relief at seeing her standing there on the other side, her brown eyes solemn and glistening. She shrugged and in the next instant she was in my arms, laying her head against my chest. "You left me," she muttered, her voice muffled against the fabric of my t-shirt.

I glanced up at Addison's Jeep idling at the curb. She gave me a wave and honked the horn before speeding off. Grinning, I cupped Vanessa's cheeks with my palms and lifted her face towards me. "Who do you think called Addison to come pick you up when you refused to get in my car?"

As I smoothed out her hair, she searched my eyes. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I don't know what got into me. It's just that I never expected this to be so..." She gestured between the two of us.

"Difficult?" I supplied.

She nodded. "I know you love me, Matt but for how long? At what point will you grow tired of missed phone calls and endless nights apart? When will you begin to grow restless for a flesh and blood body that you can actually caress when having sex versus a cold, hard screen?"

"Never." I wrapped my arms around her, embracing her tightly. "I've waited for someone like you my whole life, Vanessa. I can easily put in a few more years knowing that at the end of it, you'll be here."

Lowering my mouth to hers, I kissed her softly at first. She parted her lips in a sigh, allowing me to slide my tongue inside. She shivered and I wasn't sure if it was from the frigid December air or the heat of my touch. My hand reached down to grasp her fingers and I led her inside, the warmth from the indoors rivaling the blaze we generated with our lip lock.

I moved my palms up to her waist, grasping her firmly and hoisting her up. She instinctively wrapped her legs around my middle, her mouth never once breaking contact with mine. Walking backwards, I carried her into the living room. When I reached the sofa, I laid her down gently and shed my t-shirt in one fluid motion.

She smiled at me, her wide-eyed, innocent stare contradicting with the naughty act of her wiggling out of her bottoms and spreading her legs. She splayed her fingers over her abdomen before sliding her touch down in between her thighs and stroking herself.

"Well," she purred, a brow arched. "Are you going to make me get myself off or would you care to give me a hand?"

I pounced on her with what I could only hope was a devilish grin and not a goofy, salivating smile. "Which hand would you prefer? The right or the left?" I quickly kicked off my jeans and boxers, freeing my erection to explore her.

She sat up to tug at the hem of her, or rather, my t-shirt and I placed my touch over hers to stop her. "Keep it on," I urged. "It turns me on seeing you wear my clothing. It would be even hotter to fuck you in them."

Giggling, she laid back down. "I suppose your shirt could use a refresh of your scent."

"Speaking of aromas..." I lowered my head so that I was between her legs. Leisurely, I stroked my tongue around her sex. She whimpered, her fingers kneading themselves into my hair. "Vanessa," I whispered in between licks. "I wish you knew exactly how immensely in love with you I am. If you had the faintest idea, you would never worry about another girl taking your place."

She let out a low growl, placing her feet on my shoulders and nudging me back. In an instant, she was up and had me rolled over, pinned beneath her. "Then let's keep it that way. The next time Aimee scooches past you at the restaurant, I want you to only be consumed by memories of this very moment."

As she began rocking her hips against my arousal, her fingers massaged her blush pink buds. The muscles of my abdomen grew taut as she teased me with her folds. Holding my breath, I gazed up at the ceiling before exhaling it back out. "If you keep that up, I might climax before I even get a chance to be inside you."

The corners of her mouth tugged up in a mischievous grin. "Well, in that case, I guess I better quit toying with you." She grabbed a hold of my member, promptly inserting it in her nether. My eyes fluttered closed at the blissful sensation of being welcomed home.

Her gyrating movements picked up in pace and I could feel her thighs tremble. "Just promise me that you'll be mine forever," she whispered, her hands roaming over her bouncing breasts and down past her stomach. She began fingering her nerve endings as I watched, my brain too overloaded at the seductive display to form a cohesive response.

"Matt?" she prompted.

"Uh...yea," I stuttered, my tongue practically falling out of my mouth. "Whatever you want, baby." I wrapped my hands around her behind, kneading the ample region and mentally applauding myself for landing such a knock-out.

She responded by lowering her head, dragging the tips of her hair over my chest. The heightened sensation of my skin tingled at the contact and when she repeated the path with her tongue before gently blowing, I finally lost all control.

She followed suit in a cry of my name, panting and clutching her rapidly heaving chest. I brought her to me for a scorching kiss, splaying my fingers over her slick back. As she pulled away, she gave me a wistful smile. She quickly scrubbed at the tear that quietly escaped down her cheek. Wordlessly, she grasped my hand and pressed it to her cheek.

"Please don't ever leave me," she murmured. "I don't know if I could ever recover from losing you."

I moved our palms down so that they were pressed to her wildly thudding heart. "Vanessa," I began. "I'm terrified every single day that you're going to meet somebody else in New York. You're in a new city where you're introduced to new people all the time. The concept of you falling in love with one of them is scary as fuck but the fastest way for our relationship to take a nose-dive into a graveyard is if we don't trust one another. But even though I'm nervous about the what if's, I still choose to believe that in there," I pressed my knuckle to her skin. "I'm the one your heart's beating for."

"Whatever gets thrown our way," I continued. "We will make it work."

"We'll make it work," she repeated, slowly nodding.

I only wished that I had known at the time that our whispered promises were anything but true.