Previously On...

Author's Note:

***THIS BOOK IS WRITTEN WITH THE INTENTION OF THE READER BEING ABLE TO READ AND EASILY FOLLOW ALONG WITH EVEN IF THEY HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST ONE***

However, if you would like a quick recap, I've got you. Continue reading below to find out what happened previously on...

Before I Loved Her.

Things are steaming up in the second installment of the Before Series. Featuring some major fireworks in the conclusion that you don't want to miss, this story will showcase way more heat than ever before.

Matt Jones is super hot. On the outside, he looks like your typical bad boy, only he's not. Haunted by the demons brought on by his mother's death and the incessant bullying he endured throughout school, he's spent his life believing he's a loser who's unworthy of love.

Enter Vanessa Adams. Scarred by the cruel rejection of Aaron Long, she's been dealing with low self-esteem ever since. She believes herself to be plain, boring, and living in the shadow of her beautiful best friend, Addison Miller (but more on her later.)

On the first day of Freshman year, Vanessa develops an instant crush on Matt when she accidentally steals his seat. She gushes about him to Addison and Addie being the bold, bad-ass that she is, strikes up a friendship with him to orchestrate some matchmaking.

Matt and Vanessa spend the next four years in a will they or won't they dance thanks to Vanessa's insecurities, shyness, and inclination to run from love.

It's not until she realizes that her supposedly perfect boyfriend, Devin is not all that he appears, and Matt steps in to save the day does she take the plunge with him. There's just one more hurdle...Vanessa is set to attend college in NYC, leaving Matt behind in Connecticut just as soon as their romance begins heating up. Enter the second book to pick up where we left off.

Now back to Addie. She is popular, confident, and beautiful. With a loyalty like none other, she's the truest friend that Vanessa and Matt could ask for. But with her spunky personality, she can't resist bantering with Matt and perhaps, he can't help himself from doing it right back. Do we detect the faintest hint of a love triangle here?

Let's find out as Addison will finally get a voice in the second installment. Don't miss out because they are all adults now and things are about to get *spicy*.